Sibling Talk

(Blake P.O.V)

I couldn't believe my eyes. Standing before is my brother, Kuro, who ran away from home due to our action. We all thought he was gone. But we never thought that he will be working with the Empire.

Kuro: What wrong Blake? Cat got your tongue?

Blake: Kuro... Why are you working with the Empire?

Kuro: I am Vandheer's Chief of Intellengce. I supply him with any information he needs to make sure nothing will stand in his way of ruling Remnant.

Blake: Kuro, are you insane?! You only make it worst for the Faunus?!

Kuro: And the White Fang and the Councils make it any better. Ghira is nothing more than a fool believing that pacifist way will bring equal right when it only gives them more power and increases their ego of superiority. Sienna is nothing more than a coward thinking that fear will give us respect. Adam is no better than the Humans who abuse their power. He is just like them. And the Councils are filled with corrupt people that abuse their power no matter what.

 Blake: They not like that-

Kuro: Like I listen to a coward, who is run away from her action.

I close my mouth as I didn't expect him to know what I did. But the fact that Kuro here as the Chief of Intelligence mean that he is just smarter then we give him.

Kuro: You have no idea that the White Fang is nothing more than a pawn now. Waiting for the right moments to be throw away. The Faunus are used to be a proud warrior defend our people from those who use us as a slave or worse. Vandheer understands that a warrior society is much better than a fail council.

Blake: They will lead our race to extinction!

Kuro: That what you think. To me, it means the battle is more than just good or evil. Who is right and who is wrong. It's about survival. To test yourself. To test your resolve. Peace is nothing more than a lie. There is only strength and power in this world.

Blake: Our father told us that strength without a cause is nothing more than abusing that strength.

Kuro: As you use it on me? Face it, Blake. This world knows peace for far too long. They are living a false sense of peace. A fantasy that they are living in. To the Empire, strength is life, for only the strong have the right to rule.

Blake: Kuro, we sorry for what we did. We thought you die years ago. If this wouldn't have happened you would-

Kuro: Living in the past? Sorry but I'm not interest in living in the past nor the future. I live in the present. Besides I want to create a world without borders.

Blake: That what we trying to do. The will be no hatred between the Faunus-

Kuro: I'm not talking about borders of Human and Faunus.

Now I confuse. What does he mean by that?

Kuro: If you use your head a little bit more, you will know what I'm talking about. I talking the borders between kingdoms. How they can be united than remaining separate. How they combat the Grimm together if they are far apart. The Grimm is getting stronger every time while we grow weaker. The Empire is truly united while the kingdom isn't. A world without border and Vandheer understand that.

Blake: Kuro, it doesn't have to be this way...

Kuro: No, Blake... It is. Until you the guts to kill. You and everyone in the Huntsmen academy will be nothing more than a burden.

Kuro left as I silently cry as the brother that we are trying to reconnect have joined the Empire.

(Y/N P.O.V)

I waited as Kuro step out of the room.

Y/N: How did it go?

Kuro: Good, I tell her that her father and the White Fang ideas way of getting respect is nothing more than naive and foolish.

Y/N: Very good. Soon our plan of ruling Remnant will be ours.

Kuro: Indeed my lord.

Y/N: Kuro, I told you to call me brother Vandheer. We might be different but we are the same kin.

Kuro: My apologies. It's that I have taken everything so serious with my life.

Y/N: Than I suggest you should take a vacation. I won't have my plan be ruin by your stress.

Kuro: I will take that advice.

He turns around and just when he about to leave...

Y/N: Wait for a moment, Kuro.

Kuro turns and looks at me.

Y/N: How is Shiro and the Advent Company doing?

Kuro: Shiro is doing well maintaining the company and the Advent Company is doing well due to their technology and weapons. Having him create his company is a good idea. He knows the business and can handle himself in combat.

Y/N: Good...

Kuro: Sir, the people of Vale don't take too kindly to our presence in their city. Also Altas to coming here to provide protection from the White Fang and the Grimm and possible Salem's agent. What should we do?

Y/N: Brother Kuro... If indeed Atlas will come here have half of our trooper pull out of the city. We will have Atlas show their Knight-200 units. The people of Vale will appreciate their work and have our troops want out of their city. Then we will leave but have Black Manta and his aqua troopers hidden in the sea just in case.

Kuro: And Salem's agent?

Y/N: They nothing more than a part of my plan. They think her and the fool have me in the palm of their hand. Their chess place but it is I who have them in their little game.

Kuro: Then I should depart.

Y/N: No, you will stand with me by my side until the big event is over. After all, we don't want her virus to be 'temper' now would we.

Kuro: Of course not brother Vandheer. I see it will be done.

Kuro leaves as I stare out in the window. To be honest... I wasn't expecting Eivana to come here along with her son. After what I did. After what she and her son did to me. I thought she will be happy with that I am gone. But now she here... Why do you have to be such a problem for me...

Eivana...