Training and not Accepting

(Y/N P.O.V)

The next morning I am teaching the Lone Warrior on how to use a gun. Which he misses. I let out a sigh as I have to teach him since Nebula is back. I have given him a new sword, the sora katana, Tsubasa no Jiyu, and the 357 LONGARM heavy revolver.

 I have given him a new sword, the sora katana, Tsubasa no Jiyu, and the 357 LONGARM heavy revolver

He misses again as I walk up to him

Y/N: You got to aim the gun and pull the trigger. It's that simple.

Lone Warrior: I never use a gun before.

Y/N: Well now you are learning how to use it. The revolver holds six shot. It may not hold as many bullets as my Barracuda. But it is power and modified it will cause more damage. Now let's try again. Aim your gun at the target. Relax your breathing. And pull the trigger.

He follows exactly what I said as he aims his gun, relaxes his breathing and pulls the trigger. This time the bullet hit his mark. I let out a small smile under my mask as he is showing some improvement in his gunmen skill.

Y/N: Let's head back to Beacon. The old fool and his colleges might be worried about us.

We head back to Beacon as the Lone Warrior turn his head toward me.

Lone Warrior: You still haven't forgiven your family?

I continue walking as the memory of my former family started to sink in.

(Flash Back)

The Lone Warrior and I about to leave the room when my former stepmother grabs my hands.

Summer: Y/N, we sorry for what we did to you... Can you forgive us...?

I turn my head toward her giving her a neutral expression behind my mask.

Y/N: Forgive you? No, I should be thanking you.

They didn't expect me to thank them for from their abuse. They look at me with shock and disbelief look on their faces.

Taiyang: No, you should hate it for what we did to you.

Y/N: Why would I do that?

Qrow: Because we're sorry.

I let out a dark chuckle sending a chill down their spine as foolish rose let go of my hand. I turn my body toward them as I smile underneath my mask. The fools think I would forgive them for what they did to me after I was sent to another world and build my empire.

Y/N: How foolish... If it wouldn't your abusement I wouldn't have become who I am today. Vandheer Lorde, the Warrior King, rule the world with an iron fist as I crush my enemy complete and utter mercilessly slaughter those who dare go against my rule.

They widen their eyes in shock and fear as they didn't expect me to say that. The Lone Warrior look at them with a frown as he never knows that his arch enemy was abused by his own family. It was because of them they made him who he is.

Lone Warrior: He right. Not only that he take the people's words from their mouths and use their body as his example for anyone who dares speak against him.

Summer: Why would you do that?

Y/N: To rise to godhood. No...To surpassed them now. I have gain Network's power as my own and now I build my empire to conquer Remnant completely under my rules.

Raven: Y/N stop... We're-

Y/N: As I said before. Y/N die a long time ago. I am now Vandheer Lorde, Emperor of the Imperial Empire, The Blacked Winged Warrior, The Ruthless king.

Summer: That not true! You're Y/N Branwen and he is still in there!

I stare at this pathetic woman before as she and her teams cannot comprehend this. Not accepting what I saying to them at all. They still think that Y/N still exist... But he not. He is dead in this world and I have taken his place.

Y/N: How pathetic of you for not accepting reality. I can not believe we are a family. I shall spare your lives for now but if you people or anyone else dare ask me to forgive you, people. I will show no mercy. Farewell.

I walk away as I heard the pathetic woman fall on her knees crying her eyes out in her hands. I can sense the rebel fool showing them sympathy as he catches up with me.

(Flash backend)

Y/N: As I told them. Y/N Branwen is dead and Vandheer Lorde taken his place.

Lone Warrior: What about those two girls that are with you?

Y/N: Auburn and Tifa...? I admit they are...strange but I tolerate their existence. They are not like the other students at Beacon. I guess they aim something different than becoming Huntresses.

Lone Warrior: What would that be?

Y/N: To change this world. I see fool before that want to change this world for good or bad but I guess we are a fool as well. I want to change the world with an iron fist and you want to change this world for the betterment of others.

Lone Warrior: You are correct. I see you mistreated your subjects for far too long and justice demand that you die.

Y/N: The justice of other or for yourself. There is no justice in this world. Only who left that matter.

(Ruby P.O.V)

Yang and I looking for Y/N as our friends give us a concern looks on their faces.

Blake: Why exactly are we looking for him?

Yang: Because Vandheer Lorde is our brother, Y/N.

Weiss: That rude, cruel, and dangerous man is your brother...?

I can hear the fear in her voice as the other gain the same fear look when Y/N in the hall we're in. We found Y/N along with the man that he was fighting with.

Ruby: Y/N!

We ran up to him as we felt like he simply staring behind his visor. It really hard to tell with his mask on.

Y/N: What do you want?

Yang: Y/N... We're sorry for what we did. Can you please forgive us?

Y/N: Forgive you two? No, I should be thanking you. If wouldn't the torment that I have received from you two I won't become Vandheer Lorde.

Ruby: Stop saying that you're Vandheer Lorde! You're Y/N Branwen and I know you love us even for what we did!

There was silence as his stare at us from like a bored expression behind his mask. He says the exact same line that he told me in my nightmare.

Y/N:...I do not converse myself to the naive.

I drop my knees as he walks past us. Tears started to pour out of my eyes as he said the exact same line from my nightmare. I felt a hands on my shoulder as I see my friends giving me a comforting expression on their face. But it doesn't matter... He said the exact same line.