Yang and Weiss vs the Imperial Students

(Y/N's P.O.V)

The Vytal Festival, a day to celebrate peace between kingdoms... What rubbish... Even with the so-called, "Great War." After the so-called, "Faunus Revolution." It is still pale to comparison to the war I wage against the Rebellion army. 

These children have no idea what a real war truly is and think they can "save" the kingdoms from the Grimm and terrorists alike. They have no idea how wrong they truly are and we will show them.

I received an incoming called from one of my students as I answer it.

Y/N: What is it?

(Lone Warrior's P.O.V)

I let out a sigh as I increasingly worry about whatever Vandheer is planning. He had been gaining new power and abilities when he returns to his old world. But when scare me is that he got loyal people following his every order. 

From what I gather from the Imperial intelligence, the councils have been doing a lot of corrupt activities ranging from bribery to illegal slave marketing. It makes me sick to think that they would let this happen without anyone noticing.

How could Ozpin let this happen? If it were up to me, I wouldn't let it happen. Maybe Vandheer is right about Ozpin and the councils. However, I won't join his Empire as I have no idea what he is planning.

Vandheer: Is there something wrong.

I turn around to see Vandheer walking toward me, which is surprising as he stated that he wants nothing to do with the Vytal Festival.

Lone Warrior: What are you doing here, Vandheer?

Vandheer: I hear that my students are facing against Yang and Weiss from team RWBY and I want to see how it goes.

Lone Warrior: Is it because you still hate your family?

Vandheer: No, I want to see how they reacted when they are not the strongest in the world. They have been living in a dream that they can be a hero for far too long. But like all dreams, they need to wake up to reality.

I stare at him for a moment. Trying to figure it what his plan is. Whatever he's doing will change Remnant forever. For good or bad, I don't know. But I do is that whatever he is planning, I have to stop him.

Vandheer: Come, Rebel Scum. I like to see the result of this match.

I nodded as I follow him to the arena. I arrive at the arena and saw many people gathering for the match. We took our seats as the match is about to begin.

Boomstick: Hello Remnant and welcome back to the Vytal Festival on which team will win this tournament.

Wiz: Indeed, Boomstick. Our next match is two members from team RWBY, Yang Xiao Long, and Weiss Schnee.

I saw Yang and Weiss enter the stage as the people of each kingdom let out a cheer. I also saw Yang glaring at Vandheer for what he did to Ruby.

Boomstick: And up next is their opponent are Natsuo Fujino and Sen Ohta from Team Fury Dragon!