Getting to Know Leo

(Ruby P.O.V)

After Blake was released from Imperial custody, she has been quiet, quieter than usual. This is gotten us worry as she has been like that for a long time.

Ruby: Blake, are you alright?

Blake: No Ruby... It's not all right...

Yang: Blake, what wrong? You can trust us. We're your teams.

Blake was silence for a moment. But eventually, she looks at us with tears in her eyes.

Blake: I found out my brother is working with the Empire.

We are shocked by this. We didn't know Blake has a brother. First Weiss and now Blake. Why all of us have an older brother in our family.

Yang: What wrong about that?

Blake: He agrees with the Emperor's idea that the strong have the right to rule. He thinks that the Empire has a better chance of defeating the Grimm than the kingdoms. I don't understand why anyone could follow him...

We are silence for a moment. We didn't know that her brother is working with the Empire. But why would Y/N have Blake's brother working with him? Why would people follow him without question and absolute loyalty toward him?

Lone Warrior said that Y/N was nothing more than the Tyrant King in his world that the people fear him. But in this world, people follow him with respect. Like he understands their pain better than anyone. Out of the corner of my eyes, we saw Leo entering the cafeteria.

Ruby: Hey Leo!

I have gotten Leo attention as he walks over to our table.

Leo: Hi Ruby. So I'm guessing this is your team?

Ruby: Yup! This is the rest of team RWBY. This is Weiss, Blake and my sister, Yang.

Leo: Please to meet you all.

Yang: So do you know our brother, Y/N?

I saw Leo eyes' widen before glaring at us with distrust look in his eyes.

Leo: So you're the one that causes Vandheer to act like a tyrant.

I wave my hands as I can tell that he was angry.

Ruby: We didn't mean to act like that!

Leo: But you did anyway.

I lower head down in shame. I guess Y/N must have told him and Eivana everything about what we did to him.

Yang: So do you know Y/N?

Leo: No much. We were enemy once back in our world after I kill him. But when we enter this sword. We are allied until Nebula is defeated. I'm not going to lie. He was a tough opponent to kill.

I was shocked that Y/N has defeated by 13 years old boy. Even though he has a hard time with him. I am still shocked.

Ruby: So tell us about yourself.

Leo: I live with my mom in a single village, who taught me how to fight at a young age.

Yang: What about your father?

Leo: I have no father. My mother was pregnant without one.

I was shocked by this. Being more without a father? Is that even possible?

Weiss: That impossible! How can you be born without a father!?

Leo: It possible. I heard that the Lone Warrior and Vandheer had a fight. You heard them saying Whitemist correct?

We nodded as we remember L.W saying Whitemist during his fight with Y/N.

Leo: While Lone Warrior is the host of Whitemist. I am the host of Blackmist. When my mother about to die. Blackmist heals her wound and created me. Making me Armed with Wings.

Ruby: You and L.W. said Armed with Wings. What does it mean?

Leo: It's mean God's chosen champion.

Now we are absolutely shocked by this. That they are chosen champion of gods. I never know that gods can choose a normal being to be their champion before. It is unheard of in Remnant or any other storybook that Yang or dad read.

Weiss: Right... Like we believe that.

Leo: And I guessing that humanoid Grimm is normal here...

That got Weiss to be quiet for a moment. Not anything to counter that statement.

Ruby: You said Nebula. Why a girl-

Leo: I'm sorry. I didn't mean to confuse. I'm speaking about the Nebula from our world. He is a brother of Network and all the world evil.

Now, this got the rest of us worrying. If Nebula is a world's evil of their world. Then that means that Remnant is in grave danger right now. But he said something that caught our attention.

Yang: Wait... Y/N said that he is a host of Network... Then that means-

Leo: Yes, Vandheer made a deal of Network of becoming his host.

This has us all shock and scares at this information. How can Y/N make a deal with Network to become his host?

Leo: It seems like you still don't understand at all. He isn't your brother, Y/N Branwen anymore. He is Vandheer Lorde, the Tyrant King and the Emperor of the Imperial Empire.

Ruby: That can't be true... I know that Y/N is still in there somewhere. I just-

Leo: How long are you going to tell yourself this. This is childish of not accepting him of who he is. Even I know who he is and I'm way younger than all of you.

I shut my mouth for a moment. Are they right? Is Y/N truly gone? I shook my head in denial. There's no way Y/N could be gone, right?

Y/N: Boy.

We turn all head to see Y/N along with Eivana and Lone Warrior walking toward us. He stops right in front of Leo as they stare at each other.

Y/N: It seems you haven't lost your skill.

Leo: And you have gotten a lot stronger than before, Vandheer.

The rest of us are silenced. The air is dense and no one said a single word. Not even a whisper was make from two formal enemies.

Vandheer: I am a mission outside of Vale and I want you and Team AMAT (Amaranth) to come along with me.

Leo: Is it something important?

Y/N: Yes.

Leo: Alright, I come with you.

Eivana: Make sure you on your best behavior.

Leo nodded as he and Y/N went to the dock. I stare at his back as I still have that dream of him killing me. There's no way he'll do that, right?