An unexpected Creature

(Y/N P.O.V)

I am on the imperial dropship with team AMAT and Leo heading toward the Imperial Outpost outside of Vale.

Auburn: So Vandheer. What so important about this mission?

 I was confused about why she called me that. Sure, I abandon my name and my odd name was reveal due to that fool. But only a few people call me that.  

Y/N: From the report, I have received. One of my scouts saw a couple of humanoids Grimms heading north. They also saw them combat with other Grimms as well. Killing them.

Team AMAT look surprised while the boy doesn't. I'm not surprised that he learn about Nebula's existed.

Andrew: But how can it be? They both Grimms are they?

Y/N: The Grimms are just like any other being. They learn, they adapt, and they grow stronger, faster, smarter than before. 

Marcus: So what do we do?

Y/N: Track down the humanoid Grimms, find out what they are after and eliminate them.

Imperial Pilot: Closing in at the outpost.

The dropship landed on the platform as we exit out. We approach one of my officers as he salutes me.

Imperial officer: You have arrived, my lord.

Y/N: Where are the humanoid Grimms heading?

Imperial Officer: Up north toward the temple, my lord. We send a recon droid before your arrival to scout the area. We caught a glimpse of it before it was destroyed.

My imperial officer shows us a holo-vid of one of the recon droid before it was destroyed. A mysterious black figure show as he stops it for the right moment.

Imperial Officer: This creature destroys one of our recon droids and escapes into the wood. We are not sure what it is. But it could be something that gains the humanoid Grimms attention.

Y/N: Excellent work. Return to your duty.

Imperial Officer: Yes, my lord.

The imperial officer walks away as Auburn came up beside me.

Auburn: So what the plan, Vandheer?

I am in deep thought about this. None of this makes any sense what so ever. Whatever is Nebula is after.  I'm sure the boy is thinking the same thing I'm thinking. Minus the whole taking over Remnant part.

Y/N: We head toward the temple to see what got their attention. If it related to the black figure we saw on the holo-vid. Then it might be possible that it heading toward the temple.

Auburn: Got it! Team AMAT is at your service!

Y/N: You forgot about the boy.

Auburn: Oh yeah and Leo. I forgot that the kid is with us. No offense.

Leo: No problem at all. Still, do we why they are after it?

The boy has a point. It is unlikely for Nebula to go after something so little. Maybe a deflected creature turn against its master? Perhaps that the reason why.

Y/N: Only one way to find out.

We headed north toward the temple where the humanoid Grimm is heading. Whatever they are after, I need to get there first before they do. I don't want that fool or that witch to get their hand on it. Not even Nebula.

We ran when we spotted the humanoid Grimms right in front of us. They notice our presence as the reformed Geists aim their rifle at us. I pull out my sword and cut the bullets in half as I reach the reformed Geists.