The Hunt

(At Vale Ruby P.O.V)

We are searching for Blake after her fight with Weiss last night about the White Fang and her brother who we didn't know. Yang and I thought we are the only family that mistreats their sibling. 

Blake lost her composure and reveal herself to be a Faunus and a former member of the White Fang. But that not important. What is important is finding Blake and making sure that Imperial Police didn't find her first.

Ruby: Blaaake!

Yang: Blaaake!

Ruby: Blaaake! Where are yooouuu?!

Yang: Blake!

Ruby: Weiss, You're not helping!

Weiss: Oh! You know who might able to help? The Police.

Ruby: Ugh. Weiss...

Weiss: It's just an idea!

Ruby: Yeah, a bad one...

Yang: Weiss, in case you have forgotten. Vale Police Force have been replaced with police from the Empire. Who knows what they do to her if they find her?

Weiss: Ok... That was a bad idea...

Ruby: Uh no.

We stop and saw the Imperial Police asking people about Blake's whereabouts. We all look each other with a concern and worried look on our faces. Seem like Y/N know about Blake being a former White Fang member.

Yang: We have to find her fast. If we heard her side of her story. Maybe we can clear her name.

Weiss: And if we do find her. You will see I was right.

Penny: And I think Weiss' hair look wonderful today!

Ruby: Agh!! Penny!! Where did you come from!?

Penny: Hey guys. What are you up to?

Yang: We're looking for our friend Blake.

Penny: Oh! You mean the Faunus girl!

There is a moment of silence as we look at Penny on how did she figure it out that Blake is a Faunus while the rest of us didn't know until yesterday.

Ruby: Wait. How did you know?

Penny: Uh, the cat ears

Yang: What cat ears? She wears a... Bow...

There was a moment of silence when a tumbleweed blow passes us. Where did that come from?

(Y/N P.O.V)

Y/N: Have you found her and that monkey Faunus that escape?

Imperial Police: No my lord. We are still searching for them.

Y/N: They think they can hide from me... How you search up for shipment record?

Imperial Police: Yes my lord. We found out a huge supply of Dust from Schnee Dust Company are arriving at Vale tonight.

Y/N: With Roman and the White Fang are coming to smuggle. Get the Wolf Brigade at the dock and tell them that I want Blake capture. The Chief of Imperial intelligence wants to have a word with Blake. And if they are any White Fang member that surrender. Use them as an example.

Imperial Police: At once my lord.

Ozpin: Y/N.

I turn my head to see the fool and his lapdog are walking up to me. They still think that I will forgive my so call family. They still didn't accept that Y/N Branwen is dead. They still didn't accept that I am Vandheer Lorde now. How pathetic.