A talk between enemies

(Y/N P.O.V)

After our mission, and the pack that I made with the pup, who I name, Razor, as we return to Beacon in the Imperial dropship about a week ago.

I walk down the hall with Razor, who is sitting on top of my head for some odd reason. Despite it being an odd creature, he is still interesting to keep around. I wonder how powerful he truly is.

Eivana: Vandheer.

I turn around to see Eivana walk toward me. There are no hostilities between us so it safe to say that we are allies until Nebula is over. But still...

Eivana: How was your mission with Leo?

Y/N: It was good. Just made a small conversation that about it.

Eivana: You should at least tried to open up more.

I stare at her in complete silence. Eivana is one of most trusted and the only person that I care about during my rule as king. I was the one that found her when she was in her depressive and pessimistic state. Her eyes are dead and cold, devoid of all emotion.

That kind of state reminds me how I was like that before I was sent to the other world. So I take her in my empire. Train her, took care of her, made her a noble and my trustest general. I was started to see the warmth in her eyes and the love she had for me continue to grow.

But when she intends to overthrow me along with Hawkin. I felt betrayed. So I did what any other person that betray them. I kill them. As I was about to bring the finishing blow. Network appear and offer me a chance of becoming a god.

This gives them a chance to escape and hide away from my army. But when my empire was taken away from me by the Lone Warrior. I have to seek help from those who betray me. I seek the blades of Eden to destroy the Lone Warrior.

But when Eivana tried to warn me about Hawkin's betrayal only to get a stab in the back by his sword. I felt shocked that she tried to warn me knowing the risk of being kill and rage at Hawkin for stabbing her.

During my time in the White Cage when I was sealed away by the Lone Warrior, trap for eternity until Network free me. I was attacked by Leo and was able to defeat him so easily when the Lone Warrior gives them a chance to escape with little power he has left.

When I heard that Eivana is alive and has a son. I was happy for her. Happy that she is alive living a happy lifestyle with her son. But despite that, all that happen. Eivana still continues to see the good in me. But I don't deserve it... Not after what I have done.

Eivana: Vandheer, are you alright?

Y/N: Hmm?

Eivana: I have been trying to get your attention for quite some time. Are you feeling alright?

Y/N: I'm fine. Just think about something.

Razor let out a whimper as he can tell due to being a Grimm attracted to negative emotion and the fact he and I made a pact. I grab him and handed him over to Eivana.

Y/N: Take care of him when I'm away. I'm going to Vale for a while.

I walk away, giving her no chance to say a word as I head to the docks and headed to Vale on the Imperial transport. I walk around the town in search for a bar to get something to drink. I finally found it and enter through the door.