A Harsh Lecture

(Y/N P.O.V)

The Lone Warrior, Eivana and I watch as the foolish general and the lapdog is arguing like a bunch of children. Is this how Remnant's protector act, then it truly pathetic to see them act like this.

The elevator door ring, signal them to stop as the door open to reveal the naive little girl, Ruby Rose. He walks into the room with a nervous expression on her face.

Ruby: Ah! Sorry, it took so long. Someone accidentally hit all the buttons on the elevator on the way up here. It's wasn't me.

Y/N: Don't try to lie, little girl.

Ozpin: Calm down, Y/N. We are here to speak with her. Thank you for coming Ruby, how are you feeling?

Ruby: Ok, I guess. I'd feel better if my bad-guy catching record wasn't 0 for 3.

Y/N: Get to the point.

I getting tired of her childish actions while I have to do my best of sending my soldiers because of this fool asked me.

Ironwood: Ruby, I feel it's appropriate to let you know that I think what you did last night is exactly what being a huntress is all about. You recognized a threat, you took action, and you did the very best you could.

Y/N: More like idiotic.

Ozpin: Please, Y/N. Behave yourself.

Y/N: Do not order me, fool. Just be grab we have a common enemy.

Ozpin: I will remember that. Now, the general here has already informed of the events that, transpired last night.

Lone Warrior: We were wondering what happens at the communication tower. Care to explained.

Glynda: Was anyone else with her? Does she look familiar to you at all?

Ruby: I... I don't know.

I let out a tired sigh at the idiocy of this girl. How is she get into this school is one of the fool's mistake.

Ruby: But she was wearing a mask. And she never said anything to me, but I know she fought with glass. I don't think that was her semblance though. Her clothing lit up whenever she attacks.

Glynda: Save for glass, that sounds like that woman I fought the night we met, Ruby.

Eivana: Do you know what that is?

Y/N: Embedding Dust into clothing is an age-old technique. It could have been anyone.

Lone Warrior: Anyone expects for the Empire.

Y/N: Correct, we never used Dust as it limited to technology and halt any advancement to a greater height. That why the Empire started to created man-made energy so we won't have to rely on Dust on the time.

Ironwood: Dust is not like that.

Y/N: Are you too arrogant or too ignorant to accept the fact.

Lone Warrior: We getting off topic here.

Ruby: Wait, do you think this girl is connected to Torchwick and the White Fang?

Y/N: They are. How else you expect Torchwick and the White Fang working together.

Ozpin: We don't want to jump to conclusion, Y/N.

Y/N: You are too narrow-minded. Do you really believe that Torchwick is working with the White Fang willing? No, this woman is using one method, fear. Fear is a powerful tool, able to keep those line and make them follow without question.

Lone Warrior: Vandheer is right. He used fear before and anyone uses fear know exactly what they are doing.

Ozpin: But we still lack the required evidence to link the two together.

Ruby: Actually, I-I think I remember her saying something about a hideout or something...in the southeast. Just outside the kingdom.

Well, I guess she not totally useless.

Ozpin: Interesting.

Glynda: I thought you said the intruder never-

Ozpin: Thank you for your cooperation, Ruby. Why don't you go and spend some time with your team? You have a big day ahead of you.

Ruby: Anytime.

Ruby turned around and headed straight toward the elevator.

Y/N: Hold it.

Ruby completely stop as she turns around and looks at me.

Y/N: There is something I want to ask you.

Ruby: Wh-what that?

I walk toward her, towering over her with my appearance as she took a step back.

Y/N: If you are chasing after the intruder... Why haven't contact anyone about it?

Ruby: W-well I-

Y/N: Why haven't you called Atlas or the Imperial security about this intruder?

Ruby: Y-you see-

Y/N: Why haven't your team to assist you?

Ruby: I-I don't want them-

Y/N: Why haven't you contact the staff or anyone so we can apprehend the intruder. Instead, you rush in like a complete idiot and glory hog. What? Did you think that you can handle her on your own? Thinking that you are special.

Ruby: I-I not-

I have about enough of her as I slap her across the face causing her to fall on to the floor. She looks at me, shock at my action as she places her hand on her cheeks as tears started to come out of her eyes.

Y/N: You disgust me. A naive child like you doesn't have what it take to change this world. The fool has made of mistake of taking you in here. Begone from my sight, Ruby Rose.

She cried as she rushes to the elevator as it's taken her down to the lobby. I turn around to see the shocked look on their faces at my sudden action toward her.

Ozpin: That was too far, Y/N.

Y/N: She needs to learn the cold, harsh, truth of reality. The world is not as nice as she may think.

Glynda: She's just a child!

Y/N: And so is Leo and yet he is able to accept the harsh reality of the world. Something that she and anyone else lack.

Ironwood: You have gone too far.

Y/N: No, I doing what is necessary. Whatever you like it or not.

Ozpin: Do you have any honor for what you are doing? What type of glory do you seek?

I narrow my eyes behind my mask as this fool dare to lecture me? Pathetic... How idiotic of him.

Y/N: Let me tell you something fool. Honor is a fool's pride and glory has no uses to the dead. You do what needed to be done. Even it means you have to burn down a village. Even it means to have wiped out an entire people.

I saw him and his lapdogs clench their hands in anger the at action I just said. No matter what people said, my rule is my law and anyone who dares goes against me. Will be crush under my boots, complete and utterly destroy.

Y/N: I'll take my leave. Goodbye.