The Emperor's Speech

(Ruby P.O.V)

Weiss, Blake, Yang: He scolded you and slapped you!?

I nodded as I couldn't believe that Y/N would do that to me.

Yang: I'm going to kill him!

Before she could walk out of the room. Weiss and Blake are holding down Yang as best as they could.

Blake: Yang stop! If you attack him, then the Imperial Army will kill you.

Yang: I don't care! He hurt Ruby and that something I can't let it slide!

Weiss: For once think about what you're doing! If you attack him, then the Imperial Empire will have executed and you will never see your family.

I saw Yang calm down as she looks at the floor, gritting her teeth and clenches her fists in anger.

Yang: Then what the hell should I do then!

Ruby: Nothing...

I have gotten my team attention as I look at the floor.

Ruby: We do nothing...

Yang: Ruby...

There was a silent moment in the room as we don't know what should we do. We come to Beacon to become Huntsmen and protect the world of Remnant from Grimms and criminals alike.

But since the Empire appear, people started to distrust the kingdoms and the Huntsmen and join with the Empire to have a better life than here. Their action and how they are handle thing is not something that we would do.

What worst is that Y/N is the emperor, leading his Empire that will change the Remnant for the rest. But his words that Huntsmen that gone rogue is because of the kingdoms corruption and their negligence toward the people.

Y/N has to be wrong, right...? There's no way that the kingdoms are that corrupt, right...? We are Huntsmen... We are the good guys...

Zwei jump onto my laps and whimper know how sad I am. I place my hand on his head as he starts rubbing it against my palm. Although it makes me a little better. It still doesn't heal what happens with Y/N.

Blake: We should probably get going. The emperor is going to make the speech.

Ruby: You guys go ahead. I'll catch up.

Yang: You sure?

I nodded as my team look at each other a bit as they left the room before Yang turns around and look at me.

Yang: See ya, Rubs.

Yang closes the door as tears start coming down my tears as Zwei rub his head against me.

(Y/N P.O.V)

I watch as all of the students from different academy from each kingdom and my Empire start coming in. I heard the students chatter like a couple of naive children like they are, apart from my students that is. I saw CEMN among the crowd causing me to narrow my eyes.

The fool and his order are going to get themselves kill with their arrogant and their moral. How idiotic of them to think so. I saw Team RWBY enter the room as they walk to their fellow students.

I saw Yang glaring at me as her eyes turn red in anger. I brush it off as a nuisance as that naive child need to be taught a lesson.

Cobra: Be silence. Silence everyone.

???: COOOOOOOBBBBBRRRRRRAAAAAAA!!!

The rest of them jump as I raise a brow as we are searching for the one who shouted. Where the hell did that come from?

Cobra: Ahem. As I was saying. Emperor Vandheer will give out his speech.

Cobra steps aside as I walk over toward the mic causing the rest of the students to be silence.

Y/N: Today I like to say to all of you. Mistal, Atlas, Vacuo, and Vale. The four kingdoms that say that stand together and united... Is nothing more than a lie. The Great War that happens in eighty years ago is the largest war in history.

A war of ignorant, greed and oppression. But in my view, it's nothing than a childish play. People that don't what real power tends to feed themselves of their false sense of superiority. This King of Vale, this so-called Warrior King is nothing more than a fool that worse a perfect opportunity to unite under one banner and destroy the Grimms once and for all.

But instead, he foolishly chose to remain separate. Then he creates the Huntsmen academy in something called justice. But the truth is justice is nothing more than an illusion, a child's fairy tale. There is no light path that always leads to 'good' or a dark path that always leads to 'evil'. To believe that and to see the world as black and white is missing what the world truly is, gray. All that matter is the choices that we made, especially the hard ones.

But there is something that stops us from doing that and that...is morals. These 'morals' stop us from doing what is necessary. Sometimes morals can corrupt you, it can stop you from doing what needed to be done.

Now we are named after a color. Which I find very, very, displeasing. Naming yourselves after a color is nothing more than a childish thing to do. They told you that the kingdoms stand together and united. That you fight for peace. However, peace is nothing more than a lie.

The Imperial Empire know this. We know the truth about the kingdoms, how they are corrupted and lied to you. The so-called peace that you knew is nothing more than a lie. The so-called justice that you knew is nothing more than an illusion. And the equality that you knew... Is false.

That is why the Imperial Empire that I have created, people that know the truth, people that want to get away from corruption, people that have gone rogue from doing the corrupt councils bidding. Are welcome to my Empire.

While the rest of you are a feast on lied and falsehood. The Imperial Empire know the truth and fight corruption that you have never notice. While the teachers taught you that don't know what they are doing. We do, so make no mistake. We are powerful and those who stand in our way will be crush under our might. That is all, dismiss.

I have finished my speech as the rest of the students from different kingdoms are whispering in fear. They now know not to take my students so lightly. I saw Team RWBY making their way to the mission board as I narrow my eyes. I walk away as I come across the Shredder.

Y/N: Begin phase 2.