Learning how to Dance

(Y/N P.O.V)

Thanks to that foolish idiotic. Salem's agents are free to roam around Beacon doing who knows what. Well... That doesn't matter anymore since Kuro already mess with their virus. If that idiotic fool wants to destroy himself than so be it.

I look around to see decoration is being set up for the prom at Beacon. Something I detest... For someone who is training to become the protector of Remnant will do something so childish.

Lone Warrior: Greeting, Vandheer.

I turn my head to see the Lone Warrior walking toward me.

Y/N: Is there something you want to speak to me, Rebel?

Lone Warrior: Not at all. It just wonderful seeing how people enjoy their lives without worrying.

Y/N: Is it really? Peace is nothing more than to make people weak. Giving them a false sense of security from an upcoming threat. Making corruption spread within the government.  From what know, Peace is a lie, there is only power.

Lone Warrior: Is that what you think of peace?

Y/N: I do. People that live in peace for so long make them forgot how to truly fight in a battle. Make them naive and pitiful to the world on how it truly works.

Lone Warrior: That may be so. But war has done nothing more destroy the one we love and take the people we care about.

Y/N: That the price of war. If there are those that are unwilling to kill than they are nothing more than a burden. I pick those who are willing to kill are prepare to be killed. That is my rule and that is my way.

I leave as the students from each Kingdom move out of my way as those from my academy bow in my presence. I will not let that fool and his lapdogs tell me what to do.

This talk about peace is sickened me. While I do not despise peace, it brings nothing more than weakness and corruption toward the people. Those with power and strength have the right to rule. Not the weak and coward.

Auburn: Vandheer!

I turn my head to see Auburn walking up to me with the Imperial School Academy uniform on her.

Y/N: Hello Auburn. May I ask why are you wearing my school uniform?

Auburn: My team and I are done with Ozpin and his secret, so we decide to join the Imperial Academy.

Y/N: while I am glad that decided to leave that fool and his idiotic school. I was wondering on how are in my school. I didn't remember you asking me the other day.

Auburn: We ask Sovereign Revan to let us join and he agrees.

Revan, one of my most trustest and wisest of a sovereign I can ever ask for. His wisdom in unmatching from everyone on Remnant. A clear understanding of how light and darkness work.

Auburn: By the way Vandheer... Are you going to the dance tonight?

I raise my brow at that question. Why did she ask me that I'm going to the dance tonight? This makes no sense from her.

Y/N: No, why?

Auburn: No reason.

I saw her turn her head to the side with her cheeks being a little red. There is no way she is in love with me, right?

Auburn: But seriously. I thought you would like to enjoy some time off. You know, making some free time once in a while.

Y/N: What I doing my free time is training. Nothing more, nothing least.

Auburn: But don't you... You know... Have a celebration with your people once in a while.

Y/N: It's true that I let my people celebrate once in a while as long they do not forget that they are warriors.

Auburn: But what about dancing? Don't you like to dance?

Y/N: I saw dancing nothing more than a waste of my time.

Silence engulfs the hall as Auburn place her hands on her hips and her tails wag back and forth, staring at me with her gray eyes.

Auburn: Really...?

Y/N: Yes, now if you don't mind I-

I was cut off when Auburn suddenly grab me by the arm and pulling me with her while ignoring everyone staring at us, including the Imperial students, who never thought someone will drag me.

Y/N: Where are you taking me?

Auburn: Someplace where no one can disturb us.

She takes me to the roof and closes the door behind us.

Auburn: Now let start your dance lesson!

Y/N: I told you before. I'm not interested in dancing.

Auburn: No excuse! You are learning how to dance one way or the other!

She grabs my hand as we gotten into our position.

Auburn: Now follow my lead.

She lets out a smile as we dance doing the waltz while not trying to step on her foot.

Auburn: See, you doing great.

Y/N: I feel ridiculous.

Auburn: Come one Vandheer. Don't be like that. It's not everyday people get to dance with me.

Y/N: What do you mean by that?

Auburn: The boys here only care about getting laid with me or Tifa. They do not care about our feeling, only to satisfies their urges. They sometimes look down on us just because we're women.

Y/N: What me different from the rest?

Auburn: It's because you don't down on us due to our gender. You treat us like we are warriors. Like adults and not like kids like the staff at Beacon.

Y/N: Warriors exist everywhere. It's just they don't know how to make good warrior these days.

Auburn: And that exactly why want to join your academy. Beacon has no ideas on how to make them. They treated us like we're kids and not guardians as we suppose to. The Imperial Academy make great warriors that one person can destroy an entire army.

Y/N: If you want to join my academy. You couldn't just ask.

Auburn: Well, I didn't know you were emperor when I first saw you.

She let out of my hand and give me a smile as she wags her tail back and forth.

Auburn: You're a great dancer despite not having any experience with it.

Y/N: I'm a warrior, not a ballet dancer. These type of thing does not suit me.

Auburn: Maybe so but...

She gives me a peck on the cheek causing me to be shocked.

Auburn: Thank you for your time and your understanding.

She left the roof leaving me confused at her sudden action.

Y/N: What was that about...?