Round 3, Battle of the Winged

Power. Pure unrestrained power is what they can describe. For never their entire life have they ever seen such power. Ozpin himself started to sweat as he could feel their immense power. He would dare say that their powerful enough rival of the brothers.

Lone Warrior: How can you absorb Network's power?

Y/N: After I was slain by that boy. I return to my world and absorb his power. I am his host after all. So it is fair that I absorb this power. But enough of that. It is a time we finish this.

Y/N swing his blade releasing a wave of dark energy toward the Lone Warrior. But he teleported with Y/N behind him. The Lone Warrior blocks it with his sword and strikes him with thunder coming from the sky.

Y/N dodge as he teleported creating duplication of himself as he stops in front of the Lone Warrior and brings his sword upward in the air. The Lone Warrior landed on his feet as he fires a white bean which Y/N return with his black one.

Both beams collided cause an explosion making everyone cover their eyes. They look at the scene to see a creator larger than the one that Y/N fought with the Minotaur Grimm. The Lone Warrior and Y/N looking at each other. Waiting for one of them to make a move.

Y/N move first as he creates a large pillar of ice at the Lone Warrior making him teleported away from the attack. The Lone Warrior slide the ice pillar as he heading toward Y/N. Y.N quickly ran toward him as they clash with their sword.

Glynda: Ozpin we have to stop this. They're clearly going to destroy the school is this keeps up.

Ozpin: I don't think it will be that simple.

Qrow: Why is that?

Ozpin: Because of their power rival that of the brothers.

They are shocked by Ozpin said about their power rival that of a god. Raven is proud that her son is able to grow strong on his own. But at the same time, she is wondering who is Network. From the way they are saying they know something more than they do.

Qrow was surprised that his nephew's power rival a god. Not only that he is quite shocked that he is still alive for so long. His power rival that of the brothers that created Remnant in the first place.

Y/N stab his sword to the ground erupting a black pillar from the ground. The Lone Warrior teleport and send a disk to him. But Y/N block it with his sword as he fires his Barracuda. This time the Lone Warrior block the bullet and send it back to him.

Y/N cut the bullet in half and continue to pressure him. The Lone Warrior fire an ice shard at him making Y/N block as he sends an ice ball at him. The Lone Warrior send it back to him as Y/N did the same making look like they are playing a game of table tennis.

Y/N have enough as he launches a dark energy wave at him as the Lone Warrior teleported as he appears in front of Y/N slashing him with his sword. Y/N block the Lone Warrior's attack as he took up in the air.

The Lone Warrior follow suit as everyone saw nothing but a blur in this fight. The whole students are in shock seeing the one of the strongest student and a complete stranger duke it out with their full power.

Ruby watch as she and the rest of her family only watch as the fight continue. Honestly, they have no ideas that Vandheer Lorde is Y/N. Sure he always wears a mask but why won't he show his face to them. Does he trust them?

Yang watched as her older twin brother fight against someone as powerful as him. She clenches her fist as she remembers the insult and mockery that they are receiving from him. Aren't family suppose to support each other?

Weiss: This is crazy...

Blake: You not the only one...

They finally appear in the air as Y/N give out a blue and black aura giving out a dark feeling. It wasn't evil, it was just dark. While the Lone Warrior gives out a white and red aura providing a warm and safe presence.

The two look at each other and charge causing an earthquake as Beacon, and if Vale, shake causing the building to take damage and the ground cracks. The earthquake stops as they saw Y/N and the Lone Warrior standing on their feet, panting as they power fade away.

Lone Warrior: Enough Vandheer. This battle has gone long enough. If we keep on fighting this whole place will be destroyed.

Y/N: I fight to win, rebel scum. As long you in my way. My goal will not be complete.

Lone Warrior: There is a far greater threat. Far greater than you, me, and Salem combined.

The people that know Salem's existed are in shock while the people that didn't know are confused. Salem? Who is she? What is he talking about a far greater threat?

Y/N: And why should I believe you?

Lone Warrior: Because their a threat far powerful than you and I combine.

Y/N: And who might that be?

Lone Warrior: Nebula.

Y/N's eyes widen in shock. How does he know about Nebula? That only one that knows his exist is himself and he never shares this with anyone. Not even to his most trusted commander back in his rule in the other world. Y/N put his sword away and the Lone Warrior do the same.

Y/N: You got my attention.

Ozpin: Y/N.

They turn their head to see Ozpin and the rest of his member walk toward them.

Ozpin: Ah word, please?

Lone Warrior: Shall we go.

Y/N nodded as he and the Lone Warrior walk with them to Ozpin's office not before placing his mask back on. Ruby and Yang watched as their brother is taken to them. Ruby run toward Y/N leaving a rose petal in her trail.

Ruby: Y/N, wait-

Y/N ignore him as he continues walking to Ozpin's office. She felt a hand on her shoulder as she turns around to see her mother given her a smile.

Summer: Don't worry. We'll talk to him.