Imperial Ranks

This is going to be in the ranks of the Imperial military.

Private: They are low-rank officers that commanded the brigade of troopers. They have a single badge and the color of the uniform is tan.

Captain and low officers than captain: They are a rank higher than private that commanded an Imperial division. They wear a red uniform and depend on what ranks badge they have.

Commander and high officers than captain: They are a rank that is higher than the captain and low officers and commanded a corps of the army. They wear black uniforms with black and what type of badge they have on.

Imperial Naval Ranks

Lieutenant: They are the most common ranks in the Imperial Navy. They were a tan uniform hand have four badges.

Captain: They are commander of a single ship and give out a command to the crew. They wear a red uniform and have six badges.

Admiral and High Admiral: They commanded a small fleet and in charge of the capital ships. They wear a black uniform with a black cape with Admiral have ten badges and the High Admiral Have twelve badges.

Sovereign: They are the highest ranks in the Imperial Army and taken command by the Emperor. They have given reign to each section and have a choice of having unique armor or uniforms.

 They have given reign to each section and have a choice of having unique armor or uniforms