Beacon Academy

(Ozpin P.O.V)

From the report that Qrow told me. A boy known as Vandheer Lorde single-handedly saves a village from the Grimm with unusual technique and power he felt coming from him. From what he has described, the power he felt was malevolent and violent, surpassing Salem.

This caught my immediate attention of having this boy join Salem is dangerous. The boy needs some guidance and helps so he won't fall on the wrong path. Not to mention the appearance of the Imperial Empire.

They didn't want to join the other Kingdoms because they wanted to be independent, and their Emperor wouldn't make his appearance to the world. So the Empire is the wildcard that needs to be careful with.

As I continue to head in the direction the village chief gives me. I found him sitting on a makeshift throne made out of ice.

He has shoulder-length black hair, pale skin, a unique mask that covers his entire face with a 'V' shape visor, and three horns that take the form of a crown

He has shoulder-length black hair, pale skin, a unique mask that covers his entire face with a 'V' shape visor, and three horns that take the form of a crown. Still, overall it's a warrior mask, a black open trench coat that exposes his chest, a sharp shoulder pad over the trench coat, and a 'lobster style' dark grey gauntlet over the sleeves. He wore a circular belt and baggy pants with his boot in the same style as his gauntlets.

From the aura he gave out was a ruler that demanded respect and power, making any insane people foolish to face his rule. I cleared my throat as I was about to speak to him.

Ozpin: Greeting Vandheer, I'm-

Y/N: Ozpin, the Headmaster of Beacon and the wizard that gives the maidens power and Salem's arch enemy.

This surprised me as I didn't expect the boy to know my true identity and Salem's existence.

Y/N: You seem surprised. I expected that the wizard of oz would know everything.

He let out a dark chuckle that causes a shiver down my spine and the sweat coming from my forehead.

Y/N: So what do you want?

Ozpin: I want you to join my academy.

I jump slightly as he appears in front of me in an instant. I didn't see him move from his throne, and his speed surpassed Summer and her daughter.

Y/N: Do tell? Why would I want to join your school?

Ozpin: Because you are the best hope of defeating Salem. Not only that, I want you not to fall down the wrong path.

(Y/N P.O.V)

I laugh. Me? Fallen to the wrong path? It's already too late, you old fool. If you know what I have done. You will order your students and your lapdogs to capture me. I smile under my mask as it plays into my hand.

Y/N: You are a fool. You truly believe that good always triumphs over evil.

Ozpin: Don't they?

Y/N: No, they don't. Do you think this world needs a pure heart to save this world? No, they don't. It needs a strong that willing to do what is necessary.