How the Empire Run

(Ruby P.O.V)

Ever since the Empire arrives in Vale. Things have become different lately. The Imperial troopers patrol around the school and Vale and punish those who discriminated the Faunus. While the Faunus got some protection from the people who discriminated them. They didn't help ease their safety from Y/N now that everyone knows he is the Emperor of the Imperial Empire.

The Y/N got a call from the Councils that he and his Empire join them and share their technology. From the rumor spreading he laugh at them and walk away before leaving a warning that he and his Empire would destroy them if they get in their way.

Imperial outposts are a station in and out of Vale to keep Grimm's attack to a minimal or to keep from the White Fang from attack. The crimes in Vale have drop largely as the Imperial Police take things into their own hands and call the Vale Police 'incompetent' and 'corrupt' that don't do anything for their citizens and care for themselves.

The only one that we feel comfortable and safe is the Lone Warrior. We never knew his name but he asked us to call him that as he discarded his name a long time ago. From the story he has told, Y/N was a tyrant king that executed people for speaking against his rules.

I don't want to believe it at first. But Y/N support his statement and held he has the world in his hand. He started to rebellion to take down Y/N, but he and his forces crush by Y/N's army and ended his life as he was reborn as Armed with Wings and seal Y/N away.

He was a guarding his cage until he was free by Network. Y/N have killed the Lone Warrior and about to conquer the world if it wouldn't for the current Armed with Wings, Leo, as he ended Y/N and Network live.

I couldn't believe that Y/N would do such a horrible thing to people. He is nothing like he used to in the past. But I refuse to believe that he is gone. Y/N is still in there somewhere that waited to be saved.

My team and I ran to our class with a teacher from the Empire. Hearing the teachers from the Empire is teaching here in Beacon send a shiver down my spine. We walk into the class to see a black armor robed man wearing a mask with a black visor across.

 We walk into the class to see a black armor robed man wearing a mask with a black visor across

Robed man: Team RWBY, you're late.

Ruby: Sorry... We just-

Robed man: I don't care what your excuse is. You're in a school that train Huntsmen. Not to goof around. Now I want you to get to your seat or else.

We nodded and quickly got to our seats. The Robed man looks around as he is scanning everyone in the room.

Robed Man: My name is Revan, and I will be teaching you. Now I want to make one thing clear. You are in my class and anything that you need to know will be coming from me.

We can tell from the seriousness in his voice that he is nothing joking around. I guess this is now teachers from the Empire teaches.

Revan: There will be no discrimination between other races in this class and if you do that you will be punished.