The Stray

(Y/N P.O.V)

I am in the room with Lone Warrior, the lapdog, and the fool as Ozpin stare at me with narrow eyes with my Imperial soldiers standing at the door.

Ozpin: Explain to me why did you do it.

Y/N: Do What?

Ozpin: Harming my students in your combat class.

Y/N: Oh? You mean team CRDL. We just teaching those trash the face of the reality that all.

Ozpin: Don't test me Y/N.

My soldiers pointed their rifle at him as Glynda ready her whip just in case they attack. Stupid woman, these men are trained to kill Huntsmen. So you will be dead in a second.

Imperial Soldier: His name is Vandheer Lorde! Do not call him that.

Lone Warrior: Enough. While I do not agree with his method. But Vandheer has a point.

Now, this is a surprise. The rebel scum actually agrees with me. What next, unicorns and fairies exist.

Lone Warrior: I saw team CRDL's action and I must say that I am disappointed on how you run thing at your school. You allow team CRDL to get away by their action because they are your students.

Ozpin: We send them to detention and-

Lone Warrior: But that now enough. Their arrogant and their cockiness attitude cause more problem out their just fallen Huntsmen that came from this school. Not to mention that deaths that happen in Beacon. Honestly, I am quite shocked that this school is still running.

Y/N: And because of that Salem has more allies than enemies. To tell you the truth. You and Salem are very much alike.

Ozpin: I AM NOTING LIKE HER!

This causes his lapdog to be surprised as she never saw him like this. Pathetic... I say the exact same thing to Salem when she tried to recruit me and she gives out the same reaction as this fool.

Y/N: Like you and your people are above consequences, fool. You should has used Salem's existence to strengthen the kingdoms into one unified people. But instead, you people hide the truth and watch other dies as you people did nothing but mourn their death and learn nothing from it.

Lone Warrior: And I have heard about the Faunus mistreatment in this world. The White Fang was a peaceful protector until they turn into a terrorist group. You could have supported the White Fang but instead you people did nothing. I question the councils' decision on how they run things.

Glynda: It not that simple-

Y/N: "It not that simple." Of course it that simple. If you people just step in instead of worrying about the public's opinion about you, the White Fang wouldn't be as it today. If I have a choice to follow You, Salem, James, the councils or the Rebel Scum. I choose the Rebel Scum since he is a far better leader than you ever be, fool. 

The conversation that I have with them makes me want to throw up. This is a waste of my time as I should prepare my military. Not discuss politics or the public's opinion. Those can burn for all I care about.

Y/N: I wasting my time here so I can take my leave.

I walk toward the elevator with the Lone Warrior walking beside me as the fool got up from his chair.

Ozpin: We're not done with this.

Y/N: You aren't. But I am.

The elevator door closes as we are heading to the lobby.

Lone Warrior: It sounds like you have a great deal of respect for me.

Y/N: Your skills and leadership far surpass that fool. You don't keep secret from your allies and learn your mistake. Unlike him, he hasn't learned anything in his time.