Chapter 5

“So your basically telling me Apollo told you to be nice to people and to find a guy called Phineas?” Rachel sums everything up. Both Peri and Eli nodded.

 "Um... So you want a prophecy with that?”  Rachel asks.

 “Yes please” Peri says while Eli is still nodding.

 “Let me see what I’ve got. “ Her eyes turned green and a cloud of emerald fog came out of her mouth.

“You shall find the tortured soul in the midst of suffering and pain. Twin souls alike, but Greek and Roman combined. Dark truth will be uncovered that will either break or gain, Eyes shall see behind the lies of their Lord who has slain."                                                                                                                                  

“Well that doesn’t make any sense” Peri says

 “Yeah so its the perfect prophecy” Eli jokes.

 Then Rachel comes out of her trance and collapses onto the floor. The girls rush to help their friend up, “Oh my gods!” Eli says,

“Are you ok?” Peri asks while help lift Rachel up. Rachel rubs her head while sitting down on the bed,

“What?” she says groggily.

“Oh right she doesn’t remember” Eli smacks her dark blonde hair.

 “Did I help?” Rachel asks hopefully.

“Kind of..” Peri says, and then makes Rachel lie down. “I wish we could stay but we have to go. Rest please.”

“Mhhhhhh…” Rachel makes little humms right before she falls into sleep.

The twins leave the cave quietly and set out on their journey.

Eli POV

“Before we go lets get some ambrosia and stock up on food and- OH MY GODS ITS JASON” Peri shouts

 “You know you where juust starting to sound smart… then you ruined it” I sigh

 “And he’s with that tramp, I have half the mind to go up there and smack her but I wont because I’m a nice person” She flips her beautiful long black curls and sashays away.

I wish I looked like Peri. She is the one who makes all the guy’s heads turn when we walk by. Her long tanned legs, and dark eyes and curls make me envious, but I guess she is more like mum. So she gets to be beautiful annnnnd mentally unstable, I mean boy crazy, Oh well… 

 “YOU WANT THIS!” She yells at Jason, only he just ignores her.

“Come onnnn! We have to go Peri, no more time for harassing Jason!” I drag her by the hair.

“I am NOT harassing him.” She smacks my hand away, “I’m showing him what he’s missing out on!”

“A psychotic, insane girl? Now who could miss out on that!”

Peri raises and eyebrow but follows..

Peri  POV

THAT. TRAMP! I’ve already planned out her death, not that I actually care about her.

I think honestly my sister would be a better match for Jason, I mean in looks, emotionally Jason and I are made for eachother. They are both blonde and tall. Eli is beautiful,she’s got straight blonde hair and nice looong legs, she’s not as tanned as me but she is, a little bit. And she has stormy blue eyes; everyone thinks she belongs in the Athena cabin.