Chapter 7

Peri’s POV

I had been crying until something hit me hard on the head the next thing I know a beautiful- no words cannot describe how magnificent she looks. Her long black curls fell down her back in a sea of beauty, her gentle face was done up with perfect makeup! Even her eyeliner wings were symmetrical!  

“Hello darling, do you prefer your tea with one sugar or two?” She asks. Am I dead? No, I feel very alive and I'm pretty sure that if I were dead I’d be in the underworld. I breath in a scent that can only be described as love. Yeah, okay it smelt like love ha ha ha...

“Aphrodite..” I finally say.

“Yes my dear? Although most my children usually call me mum.” She tells me all sweet like.

“Um… why am I here?” I ask.

“Well, my dear daughter, I came to talk to you because it seems you have lost your way. I have seen the way you have been, well, the Jason thing. And I think you have forgotten what love is.. You have a unique skill that mostof my children do not posses. And in order for you to use it, you have to make them fall for you effortlessly.” She tells me.

“What? Jake.. I mean Jason, loves me.” I argue, no one not even my mum can insult my honey booo booo.

“No dear, he loves Piper.” She insults me.

“Yeah.. I kind of figured that out but having a crush that dosent like you is super fun.” I mumble. “There’s more of a battle!”

“Haha, you are your fathers daughter alright!” Aphrodite giggles.

“Yeah…” I say awkwardly confused if she insulted me or not.

“Could you do me a favour?” She asks suddenly.

“Uhh I guess….”

“Let’s keep this tea a secret from your sister, alright?”

“I guess.. wait. Why did you talk to me instead of Eli? She hasn’t even said she loves me!” I ask suddenly angry.

“Eli, unlike you, has a hard time admitting her feelings. I won’t be surprised if she never tells you her crush.”

“WHAT??? ELI. HAS. A. CRUSH??” I gasp, “YOU'RE SHITTING ME?”

“Excuse me?”

“I mean are you joking..” I blush.

“I don’t see why I would.” She smiles her dazzling smile. “Now, you must be on your way! Eli and Leo are very worried.”

“Wait! What should I tell them?” I ask.

“You’re a smart girl, I’m sure you can figure it out.” Typical gods. Never really help.

And in a cloud of pink dust and sparkles I am transported back to the cave. I cough, I think I got some sparkles lodged in my throat. I pass out.

Eli’s POV

Oh my gods, oh my gods me and Leo have been searching for an hour, she isn't anywhere.

“Eli I found her” Leo yells from the cave.

When I reach them she is passed out on the floor and dirt covers her face.

I shove Leo out of the way and hold my sister.

“Wake up you idiot. Wake up please!” I beg.

Peri abruptly sits up and starts coughing, “What’s going on?”

“You're alive!” I look at my sister in amazement. She was so close to dying, so close and it was my fault.

She smiles up at me “I have good news I don't like Jake anymore”