Chapter 25

Peri’s POV

I wake up and I’m in clean crisp clothes. Clean. Not fashionable. But clean. A dark blue shirt that reaches just the top of my knee and a old weathered denim jeans. My hair has been washed and cut to around half way my back. Wait??? Cut??? SOMEBODY. HAD. THE. NERVE. TO. CUT. MY. HAIR?? THERE WILLL BE BLOOD TONIGHT! B-L-O-D! Ew. I look around and everything looks calm. I’m surrounded by white and freshness. The only way I can explain it is, that it’s like some toilet cleaner commercial. You know, everything suddenly transforms into a blinding shade of white. But somehow...somehow I feel as if it’s familiar. That I’ve been here before…. I can’t explain it...

Did Leo and Eli save me?  No. They didn’t. They couldn’t have. I close my eyes to fight back the tears. I calm myself down by taking 4 deep breaths before opening my eyes.

“Okay Peri. You’re alone.” I struggle to keep my voice from breaking. “You’re in a white light room. Alone. And I’m wearing clothes that is NOT my colour. I mean, my hair is not brown! It’s a darker shade of chestnut with a hint of honey! It’s obvious I’m a summer! Not a winter!” I rant for a solid 2 minutes before taking another deep breath before continuing. “You need to figure this out._” If anyone was here right now, I probably sound like a sociopath. But thankfully I’m alone. At least I hope I am.

"First I need to figure out how to get out if here then I have to find a solution to this fashion crime.”

“Well excuse me. This is what the nurse wardens wore back in the o2!” A strong voice thunders from behind. I whisk around to see a man draped head to toe in heavy white robes. He looks like the epitome of peace, but there is an aura of anger and rage that seems to follow his around.

He looks familior I think I've met him somewhere before…

“Are you God?” I say still mesmerized by his appearance.

He stares at me for a solid 30 seconds, with a intelectual yet menacing glower than convinces me even more that he is God, before facepalming himself.

“Well let’s hope your looks never fade.” He says. Then mutters under his breath 'idiot..'

I pause and try to figure out what he just said while he continues talking.

“I’m surprised you don’t recognise me..” He continues.

 _________

sorrrrrrrry we know we know. its really short but its the holidays bruv