Chapter 12

Peri’s POV

“NO!”

“LEO WE AREN’T EVEN DATING!”

“WELL YOU ALREADY  FLIRTED WITH THE GUARD! AND DON’T EVEN GET ME STARTED ON THE TAXI DRIVER!” Leo screams.

“Leo I only did that so we could get here quicker. They mean nothing” I say carefully.

He just rolls his eyes, “Yeah sure.”

Ι can’t believe what I’m about to do, “Fine, Eli you go do whatever you can to get the boat!” I sigh.

“If he ends up dead, that is not my problem!” She says before walking over to the boat driver man person.  

While Eli twirls her hair in her fingers, I sigh. Fine. Maybe our dad is a total dick head. I mean what does Clarisse have that Eli and I don’t? Well maybe her mother isn't the goddess of love BUT that’s just technicalities. We went to allllll that effort to summon our father once more and he basically says, “Piss off, I’m busy causing wars!” And now we have resorted to Eli, my sister, to flirting. FLERRR- TING! That was meant to be my job, I flirt with boys and she basically murders them. Not basically. She murders them.

So now Eli’s twirling her hair and giggling, I SWORE TO MYSELF THE MOMENT ELI STARTED BEING A GIRL I WOULD MARRY A SLOTH! Annnnnd…….. she’s knocked the guy unconscious, okay phew she’s still Eli. “Come on lets go before he wakes up!”

“Was that really necessary?” Leo asks.

“Yes, he started touching my arm.. MAH FRICKIN ARM! In some countries I could sue him for molesting me!!” She screams dramatically.

God… she’s turning into me more and more every second. I LOVE IT!

“Do you even know what molesting means?” Michael asks trying not to laugh.

She walks up to him, “Molesting means being touched somewhere you don’t want to be touched. And I don’t want to be touched on my arm.”

“Well actually-”

“LET’S GOOOOOO!” Leo yells knowing Eli enough to know there will be a full fledge war for anyone who questions her intellect.

Eli’s POV

I can’t believe it. I have been a victim.. of molestation… I don’t know how I will be able to recover! To live a normal life! Well I never led a normal life with that whole demigod gig, BUT asiiiideeee from thattt! We all jump and leap onto the white sleek yatch.

“Wowww! This boat is nicer than my house!” Leo says falling back onto the luscious white couches.

“Leo.. you don’t have a house…” I says facepalming herself

“If I had a house, this boat would be better than it!”

“You should’nt sit there..” I say awkwardly standing up while Peri and Michael also sit down.

“Whyyy?” Peri says lazily.

“YOU DON’T KNOW WHAT THAT PEDOPHILE HAS DONE ON THESE SEATS!” I scream, how are they not taking this seriously?

“I think he probably sat down..” Michael says with a smirk.

“YOU ARE ALL GOING TO REGRET THIS!” I say storming off to the head cabin.

I sink down into the captain’s seat and start fuming.

“You know ‘that pedophile’ sat down there…” Michael’s voice startles me. Then I realise what he said.

“OH MAH GODS!” I scream falling out of the chair. Ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ewew ewewewewe!

“He also probably walked on the same floor too..”He continues teasing me.

“Ugh… leave me alone I have to start this boat.” I say angrily.

“Do you know how to start a boat..?” Michael asks.

“You’d be surprised.” I say switching and clicking random buttons, hoping he goes away before he realises I have no idea what I’m doing.

“I’m sure turning on the lights in the hall totally helps the boat start.”

“Well if you know what to do.” I say stepping out of the way, “Go ahead!”

“Wellllllll okay. First off, you don't press that button." He points to the big red one, "That one sends 40,000 TNT off in our engines."

I gasp.

"Haha I'm joking that's the start button!" He says pushing it down.  I sigh and roll my eyes as the engines growl and roar into life.

“Sooo.. where to madame?” He teases me playing as the captain.

“Portland my dear captain!” I play along.

He gives me a wink as the boat pulls out of the docks and into the great blue.

Michael’s POV

“YOU DON’T KNOW WHAT THAT PEDOPHILE HAS DONE ON THESE SEATS!” She yells hysterically.

“I think he probably sat down..” I reply setting her off again.

“YOU ARE ALL GOING TO REGRET THIS!” She screams and storms out. I get up and try to follow her when Peri grabs my arm.

“Where are you going?” She says with a pout.

I shake her off of me, “Just going to help start the boat.. be right back…”

“Promiseeeee?” She presses and bites her lip.

“Uhhhhh yeahh…..?” I say awkwardly before escaping. Phew. That girl is full on! I see why she and Leo are a good match. Their both insane.

I open the door to the captain’s cabin to she her slouched down on the chair. Her blonde hair so messed up but she stills manages to look breathtaking. Damn. How does she not realise she’s the closest thing to perfection I’ve ever seen?

“You know ‘that pedophile’ sat down there…” I say making her jump up.

“OH MAH GODS!” She screams falling out of the chair and onto the floor.

“He also probably walked on the same floor too..” I continue teasing her and she scrambles up.

“Ugh… leave me alone I have to start this boat.” She says angrily. Oh shit. Oh shit. Oh shit. Maybe I pushed her too far.

“Do you know how to start a boat..?” I asked tentatively hoping she doesn’t get mad at me.

“You’d be surprised.” She says shortly pressing the on/off switch for the light in the hall and the headlights. She’s adorable how she won’t ever admit to not knowing something.

“I’m sure turning on the lights in the hall totally helps the boat start.” I laugh.

“Well if you know what to do.” She says stepping out of the way, “Go ahead!”

“Wellllllll okay. First off, you don't press that button." I say pointing to the big red one and seeing how far I can go, "That one sends 40,000 TNT off in our engines."

She gives a little gasp. GODS SHE IS ADORABLE!

"Haha I’m joking that's the start button!" I says pushing it down and igniting the engine. She gives a sigh and rolls her eyes at me.

“Sooo.. where to madame?” I say hoping to lighten the mood.

“Portland my dear captain!” She plays along surprisingly making my heart leap.

“Well then off we gooo!” I laugh.