Chapter 18

Eli’s POV

Ok maybe falling face first in my vomit isn’t the most classy thing I’ve done. But sadly it’s not the worst.

“Ughhh….” I moan, maybe if I leave now they'll think Peri did it.

“Smooth Move!” Leo says with a smirk.

“Shut up! Help me up!”

“Fine blondie!” He offers and arm and I grab it and pull myself up.

“Woah….” I say getting on my feet unsteadily.

“You should get changed and go up. I gotta help Peri.” He says nodding his head in the direction of the passed out Peri.

“Yeah thanks……” I begin, “Wait.. why’d you help me first?” Leo helped me before his ‘lovely’ Peri? Whats going on?

“Well, a girl passed out in her own vomit or a girl on the floor..” He says acting as if he is measuring which one is more important. “Hmmmmmm? And besides you could’ve drowned!”

“Ha. Ha.” I say sarcastically.

"I think they have some clothes in the other room..34..” He says absentmindedly.

“Ok.. and Leo..”

“Yahhhh…”

“Thanks.”

Michael’s POV

The sea is surprisingly calm considering only 10 minutes ago there was a slug type thingy attacking us.

“Hey” Leo says behind me, Beside him is Eli dressed in something new..  A light greyish blue blouse and tight blue denim jeans. Her ass.. Actually nevermind I won’t finish that sentence.

“Umm.. hey.. how was everything up here?” She asks awkwardly putting a strand of blonde hair behind her ear.

“Don’t worry we managed without you!” I say equally as awkward.

“Yeah as much as I would like to see...this.. I got to go help Peri. Bye.” Leo says running down to help Peri.

Shit. What do I say? My heart starts racing and my palms are sweaty.

“I’m sorry.” She says suddenly. Whaaaat? This is.. weird. I’m meant to apologise..

“What why should you be sorry? I’m sorry!” I say rushed.

“No. I’m sorry for thinking for a second you could be trusted. It’s alright. I learnt my lesson. This was entirely my fault. It won’t happen again.” She says calmly. This is freaking me out. She isn’t  mad. I rather she yelled at me than sound like she’s giving up on us. Is there an us to give up on? Yes!

“No please. You didn’t do anything!” I start.

“Please. Please don’t make this harder than it has to be.” She puts her hand up and closes her eyes.

Suddenly we hear a heart wrenching scream from below.

Eli’s POV

Okay we have looked through a couple of the rooms in the yacht and she isn't anywhere.. I mean how hard is it to get lost on a yacht? But if anyone. And I mean anyone has hurt her….well.. let’s just say there will be blood.I glare at Leo and his image flickers… wait what?  I could have sworn that I just saw someone else..

“Leo!” I start racing after him but he turns a corner and disappears. What? “Leo? This isn’t funny….. stop it…” i say trying to not sound scared.