Chapter 1

I'm really sorry for any grammatical error or spelling mistake..thank you and I hope you'll enjoy it.

Amatullah-20 years
Deedat-24 years
Mamy(Amatullah's mother)-45 years #hajiya Maryam.
Daddy(Amatullah's father)-50 years
Abba(deedat's father)-48 years
Mama(deedat's mother)-42 years # Hajiya Hafsat.
Afreen(Amatullah's elder sister)-24 years
Jamal(Amatullah's elder brother)-29 years
Reena( Amatullah's younger sister)-18 years
Zubaida#zuby#(deedat's younger sister) 18 years
Bilal(deedat's younger brother)-21 years.

Abuja,Nigeria

2:30pm, Saturday, 10th march 2005.

Deedaaaaattt!!! A young chubby fair little girl shouted.
Deedat came rushing to where she was standing panicking.Amatullah what happened? He asked Amatullah who was crying her eyes out.

It's...he..it's.... she stammered.

Amma Na what happened? The little boy asked again obviously really worried.who touched the love of his life, his baby, his one and only Amatullah? He thought to himself.

When she didn't say anything but sobbing and crying really hard, he held her right hand in his and slowly wiped the tears that were rolling down her cheeks with his left hand and hug her.

It's alright, it's ok my baby amma( he's the only one that called her amma), he said Patting her back slowly to comfort her.
She finally gave up and stopped crying.

Now tell me, what happened? You know I don't want to see you cry.he asked her braking the hug. The little girl's face was already wrecked and her eyes are now red.he couldn't bare seeing her like that so he stopped looking at her face but rather, looked down to his feet.

That black boy from that house came and snatched my slush and ran away.Amatullah said pointing at a black gate opposite them.

Anger suddenly flash on deedat's face, the small boy clinched his fist and unclench it, Mus'ab? He asked her and she nodded indicating yes.

Get inside the house and wash your face, I will tell daddy to buy you another slush later, ok? She nodded.
Now go inside my baby.he flashed her a smile trying hard not to cry in front of her, he hates seeing her cry and he doesn't want her to see him cry because she couldn't help but cry also.

Amatullah nodded again and smile at her love and walked towards their front door while the young boy let the tears that he was holding to roll down.he hate seeing her hurt, it makes him cry.

Deedat finished crying and walked directly to the house that Amatullah showed him, he quietly knocked at the front door, after few seconds, Mus'ab's mother opened the door.

Hey! Deedat how are you? She asked the small boy smiling widely at him.
Good afternoon ma..he greeted her his head facing down.

Come in..she gestured him to come in.
No ma I was just looking for Mus'ab I haven't seen him since morning.he blurted out faking a smile.

Ohhh right? Let me call him for you..Mus'ab! Mus'ab!...she shouted out.

Yes mummy..he answered coming towards where she was standing.

Deedat is looking for you darling..she said smiling at her son.

Hy! deedat..he said smiling at deedat
Hy! Mus'ab..he replied and gave him a high five.
I was just thinking if we could go to our house and play,Abba bought a new bike for me..... deedat said faking an evil smile to Mus'ab.