Chapter 28

You can close your eyes to the things you don't want to see, but you can't close your heart to the things you don't want to feel. He remembered every word she told him, and he can't stop thinking about it.

He feels hurt,he feels so much pain and agony,he can't begin to really understand where he should start to pick himself back up, right now he just feels so much self-pity.

His hand went limp and the phone clattered to the ground. He felt the world spinning and he quickly grabbed the edge of his bed to stop himself from falling, his breathing is shaking together with his legs.

Tears flowing nonstop from his eyes, his heart twisted and breaking into pieces, he felt like a bunch of pepper is poured into his heart. He shoot his eyes close and held his chest.

Noooooo.....he yelled hitting his chest real hard.
No please, please amma, don't leave me please...he cried out and fall to the ground. Tears streaming down on his face, his veins popping out.

He started breaking things, ripping up some of his pictures,and punching the wall.
He broke the mirror with his hands and her picture fell down,he quickly stepped on the well shattered glass and grabbed the picture holding it tightly to his chest, blood gushing nonstop from all part of his body but he didn't care. He doesn't feel the pain, the only thing that was paining him is his heart.

This isn't happening...he muttered under his breath punching the wall.
Didn't I tell you amma? He asked no one smiling at her picture.
Didn't I tell you if you die I'll die, you thought I was joking huh? You think I can leave without you? You think I can move on? Im sorry but I can't fulfill your promises, I'm sorry but I'm going to die me too....he finished still smiling.

I won't kill myself because it's haram, but I know I'm going to die..he added.
He stretched his legs and laid down flat on the well shattered glass, just then, the door was suddenly flung open, he flinched and looked who just came in and his eyes met with his mother's teary ones.

Deedat what are you doing to yourself? She shouted at him and started running towards him.

Don't step on that glass hafsa...Abba shouted at his wife and rushed to where she was. He held her hand and they walked further into the bed room but they didn't step on the glass.

AHMAD are you mad? Abba yelled throwing his hands up. What are you doing to yourself, are you out of your senses.....he yelled.

Deedat just smiled still laying down, he looked at them one by one with a smile on his face before closing his eyes.

Deedat you're hurting yourself, look here...she said pointing at the blood. Look here Deedat, it's all from your body, you're hurting yourself please stand up... Mama cried out and a sob escaped from her lips.
Are you mad...she added and attempted to walked towards him but Abba kept her in place.

Bilal wiped his tears with the back of his hand before walking towards Deedat.

Don't step on that glass..Abba said sternly.

Abba please....bilal gritted not looking at his father before stepping on the glass.
He patted deedat's shoulder lightly and helped him to sit up properly.

Deedat let's go ok? Don't be stubborn.said bilal.

I'm not going anywhere...he said almost like a whisper.