Chapter 13

10th December 2017....

Amatullah was dressed in a pink atampa gown with flecks of purple on it.the makeup artist did a light makeup on her face, she looks stunning. The henna lady designed a beautiful henna on her hand, around her wrist, since it's the only place she could move..

 The henna lady designed a beautiful henna on her hand, around her wrist, since it's the only place she could move

She was sitting on her wheelchair smiling at the conversation of her family and her one and only friend

She was sitting on her wheelchair smiling at the conversation of her family and her one and only friend.Farida and fadila( Anty Sauda's children), Zakiyya(Anty Aysha's daughter, munnir's younger sister,she's 17 years old), hauwa(Baba Idris's daughter), reena,zuby and fatima.

Wai Amatullah baza'a samana DJ mudan girgiza ba....Farida said and pouted.
They all started laughing including Amatullah.

Banza shedan...Fadila said and punched Farida.
Ouch!that's hurt...Farida said and pouted.

Mude se karatun Quran, right Amatullah? Hauwa questioned.
Amatullah nodded and smiled...
Ye....ss...she stammered.

What! They all shrieked and looked at Amatullah.

Yes...Amatullah repeated...
They all started jumping up and down on Amatullah's bed and reena ran and engulfed her in a tight hug.

She said yes, she said yes,she said yes,she said yes...they were all shouting and screaming because Amatullah said Something apart from deedat, that's an improvement..they thought.

What is happening in this room, why are you guys shouting? Ya afreen questioned walking into Amatullah's room.

Amatullah talked, she said yesssss......they all shouted still jumping.

Ya afreen engulfed her in a tight hug already on the verge of tears..keep it up my baby sis, you can do it ok? You can say something more than a "yes"....ya afreen whispered to her which makes Amatullah giggled.

30minutes later...

Amatullah's phone that was on her lap buzzed indicating a new message, her hands were on her lap so she moved her fingers slowly and opened the message,it was from deedat...

*deedat bought her a new phone, iPhone X on their way home from the hospital yesterday*

Alhamdulillah, the knot has been tied, you're officially Mrs Deedat Bulama now,Amatullah, I vow that, I'll never hurt you intentionally or deliberately, if you fight, I'll fight, if you fall, I'll fall, if you're weak, I'll be strong,if you die.....I'll die..........