Epilogue 1

Are you happy to see me?💃💃nide I'm happy,because I missed your sweet votes and wonderful comments 💃💃💃💃

9th march 2023....

"Wa huwal alyyul athim"He finished reciting ayatulQursiyyun blowing it on them,he rubbed their heads gently while Amatullah just started at them smiling widely

He finished reciting ayatulQursiyyun blowing it on them,he rubbed their heads gently while Amatullah just started at them smiling widely.

Let's go...he grabbed her hands and they rose to their feet.

Let's take them to their room...she whined side hugging him.

You know if we touch them they will wake up and they won't sleep again...he pouted and she chuckled.

So you mean they'll sleep in their play room? She asked giving him a pointed look.
He shrugged..I just want to sleep with my wife...he said giving her a cheeky smile.

You're selfish...she groaned rolling her eyes.
He let out a small laugh and before she knew it,she was already up,he carried her in a bridal way and started walking out of the room.

What's this, I have my legs...drop me down...she shouted kicking her legs but to no avail.
Shhhh...don't wake them up...he whispered to her and turned off the light before closing the door quietly.

He opened his door and dropped her on "their" bed.he turned off the light and jumped on the bed.

Let's sleep....he whispered grabbing her wait.
Leave me alone...she whined trying to free herself from his hold.

What's wrong with you? He asked confused.
Are you asking me? She asked glaring at him while he only nodded in reply.

Ok,first of all,I hate seeing my children sleeping on the ground at the playroom. Secondly, I told you to keep me down and you refused..she finished with a pout.

He chuckled running his fingers through his hair.silly...he thought.
Is that all? He asked smirking.

She hissed and quickly jumped out of the bed.I'm sleeping in my room today,not only today,I'll be sleeping there everyday,and don't even think of talking to me ever again...she shouted and she was already in tears.

She's been like that since yesterday,she'll get mad at any small thing,she's been fighting with the triplets earlier.

He looked at her amused by her action. He burst out laughing throwing his head back."you're such a drama queen Amma" he said still laughing.

I hate you...she shouted tears streaming down her cheeks and ran out of the room.

Amma.....he called out running after her.he successfully caught her and hugged her tightly.