Chapter 26

13-February-2018
After 3 days

Life has not been good for all the family, especially deedat and Amatullah. Everyone is depressed, Deedat has not been able to sleep for 3 days now, he's always either praying or at the police station. "We have not been able to find her today, and there's no information about her, but don't worry we'll try all our possible best to find her" that's always the police words, and they couldn't find her phone so they could trace the number that called her. nobody has any idea of where she could be, she doesn't have any enemy, then who could that person be? Whoever the person is deedat won't take it easy on him....

He folded his prayer mat after he finished praying subh, his eyes red and his hair and beards are rough. He also lose weight within this 3 days, he doesn't eat nor bathe. His dark cycles underneath his eyes are visible and he became more darker.

He picked his call and stared at his wallpaper and smiled helplessly.she was sitting on his lap smiling widely at him with icing on the tip of her nose.

He touched the screen tracing her features and a tear made it way to his cheeks still smiling. He sniffed and locked the phone before putting it inside his pocket.

He walked to the bathroom, wash his face and he managed to brush his teeth before walking to her closet.

He pulled out her favorite pjs that she wore the night before her birthday. He sniffed the shirt remembering what happened that morning, the kiss they shared, how she called him shouting at him that she missed him, the expression on her face when she saw the surprise birthday party and the time she said she was going out to answer the call, that call OMG...... he busted out into a new series of tears before falling on the ground clinching the shirt tightly to his chest.

Why didn't I follow you that day, I'm so stupid, god dam it,I'm so stupid, why didn't I go with you, why didn't I reduce the volume of the music so you could answer your call close to me or even turn off the music, who the heck called you, who's behind this, why did I let you go, why? Why? Why?......

He kept shouting hitting his head with the wooden door in front of him blood gushing out of his forehead.

He cried for long before dashing into the toilet, he washed away the blood on his forehead and wrapped it around with bandage.

He skipped his way downstairs and turned on the lights. He looked around the living room smiling sadly just then he heard the doorbell. His breath hitched his heart jumping up and down.

He rushed to the door and opened it, his hope faded when he saw it was zuby.he managed to give her a small smile and ushered her in.

Where is she? He asked her hoping that she'll say she's inside the car.
She smiled sadly at him. I came here alone...she said.
Mama wanted me to check on you...she added with a small smile.

He huffed and brushed his hair with his fingers in frustration. He hates it when they treats him like a kid..I'm fine" he said barely like a whisper and stood up.

What happened to your head? She asked looking at the bandage...

Nothing..he answered her...
You sure? She asked giving him a pointed look.
He huffed and didn't say anything again.

Where are you going to? She asked again.
The police station... he replied walking towards the fridge. He grabbed a bottle water and gulped it down.

Have you eaten? She asked walking towards him.
I'm fine please zuby just go home, I can take care of myself...he gritted and walked towards the front door.