Chapter 6

4th October 2017

3:00am

Amatullah was struggling with her papers on the reading table, she was the only one awake, she wants to impress her dee, she wants to come out with first class upper as he told her to..

It was as if they were writing the exams together, when ever she's reading, he's either with her, Video call or voice call. Sometimes she couldn't even concentrate, she'll just be looking at him, how handsome he is and what not.

And today also, she kept her laptop on the reading table facing her,he was quietly looking at her grinning while she reads...

It was 4:00am, she finally gave up and said she'll continue reading tomorrow morning before going to the exam hall because the exams will start by 10:00am...

They bade each other good night and threw kisses and hung up the call.

She flopped on the bed,muttered her duas before falling asleep...

30th October 2017

Fatimaaaaaa..... amatullah shouted and hugged her...finally we are done...she said grinning from ear to ear.

Yes amatullah,alhamdulillah we are done...fatima replied smiling widely.

They kept chatting and laughing going out of the exam hall..finally they wrote their last paper today.

Minutes later, deedat came and pick her up from school, they went to so many places and had fun,they really enjoyed it and finally went back home.

Everything is just coming so soon, to say she's happy is an understatement.her graduation ceremony on the 10th of November, which is 11 days from now, graduation dinner on the 20th of November, ya afreen and ya Kamal are coming on the 10th of November and finally her wedding day on 10th of December. She's more than happy.

Sometimes she would just be scared of how happy she is,how someone's life is going smoothly without any confusion, but still, she thanks Allah for everything.

9th November 2017

Hello amma where are you? Deedat asked amatullah when she picked up the call.

I'm at home..she replied shortly.

Get dressed please I'll come pick you right now...he said and hung up before she could reply..

Wired! She thought and shook her head.

Where are we going to? She asked deedat but he didn't look at her he just continued driving.

I'm talking to you..she said again clearly annoyed.

Just watch, you'll see..he said calmly.

She just sighed and turn facing the window looking at the beautiful view of Abuja..

Come down...he ordered as he pulled the car in front of gogorgeous  shop..
She smiled and got out of the car.

They entered and he helped her search for a dress that she'll wear tomorrow that is her graduation day even though they are wearing a graduation gown on it, and the dress that she'll wear on her graduation dinner then the dress that she'll wear on her wedding night.
Of course he wants her to wear a gown, like a prom gown when she's coming to his house, he doesn't want her to wear atampa or anything.

They finally chose a beautiful gowns for the different occasions, they went to the accessories side and she also bought some, she also bought a matching shoes and bags for the three gowns.

They branched at cold stone and grabbed ice cream and finally headed home exhausted...
she thanked him and he went back to his office....