Chapter 5

As salamialsikum.....
Amatullah, mamy, daddy and reena greeted when entering Alhaji bulama's house( deedat's dad).

Waalaikumussalam...
Bilal answered with a ni smile on his face..
Sannun ku da zuwa..he added gesturing them to come in.

Yauwa bilal ya akayi...daddy replied with a smile heading to the guest living room.

Aley Aley bza( welcome welcome brother) ALhaji bulama said with a wide grin the moment he sighted his brother.

He engulfed him in a manly hug while hajiya Maryam and hajiya hafsa exchanged pleasantries after hugging each other. They all exchanged pleasantries all smiling...

Alhaji bulama and alhaji salihu sat on the same couch, hajiya Maryam and hajiya hafsa on the same couch, bilal and reena on the same couch while Amatullah was alone thinking about her deedat..

Bilal and reena are best of friends because they have the same issues, yeah, its issues because they tease a lot, annoy someone and so on..

Missing him? Bilal asked wiggling his brows, amatullah glared at him and hissed.
They burst out laughing throwing their heads back.
Amatullah groans and face palmed herself....I told you right, they have same issues.

Ina zuby ne?? Mamy asked mama looking around the room.
Tana school, she's now living in the hostel because of the upcoming exams, you know medical students...mama concluded with a slight laugh.

Allah sarki our doctor, Allah ya bada saa...mamy said and smiled.
Amin...they all answered.

Assalamualaikhm...deedat said walking towards were daddy and Abba were seated..
A sudden smile appeared on Amatullah's lips.

Waalaikumussalam...they all answered.
Deedat looked at amatullah and winked, she blushed and covered her mouth with her palm.

Awwwwww...bilal and reena whispered earning a glare from deedat and amatullah.

Ina wunin ku...deedat squats and greeted his parents.
Lfy lau...they all answered
Allah sarki se yanzu kake dawowa kenan...daddy asked deedat and he just smiled.

It's time for dinner...mama announced.
Deedat go freshen up and let's go to the mosque it's time for magrib..Abba said to deedat while he just nodded at him.

The men went to the mosque while the females prayed in their rooms.
After few minutes, they returned home and made their way to the dinning table.

Deedat sat opposite amatullah, Mamy and mama, daddy and Abba, then bilal and afreen...
They started eating in silence then Abba decided to talk..

Yaya ya zancen bikin yarannan? I've already finished organizing everything on my side, sede ko kai.....

Amatullah focused on her food playing with her fork while deedat touched her with his leg that was under the table. He smiled at her and she smiled shyly.

Yes I've finished everything, Na turawa baba idris  kudi, he's  going to buy the furniture for her and all that she needs..daddy said.

Ohhh ohk..nima Na turawa Sauda kudi, she's going to buy the lefe...Sede kuma the event that will take place its for you to organize...Abba said pointing at mama and Mamy.

*Alhaji Buratai and hajiya Mariya are living in maiduguri state, they have 4 children, the first born is baba idris, the second is bulama, the third is salihu and the last born is Sauda. They died on their way to abuja state when they were about to visit their children's house, bulama and salihu. So that means Alhaji Buratai is deedat and Amatullah's grandfather....
Baba idris lives in U.K. With his wife Asmau and his 2 children hauwa and Faruk while Anty Sauda lives in Dubai with her husband Nasir and her children farida and fadila, they are twins....*

We aren't doing any event except walima and daurin aure right...mama said directing her question to Mamy.

Yes that's all...Mamy said and smiled.

No please...reena shouted and everyone  started looking at her. She quickly looked down and covered her mouth.

Mama laughed...no tell me my child do you want any event apart from that?

Yes mama we want kamu, dinner and bridal shower...reena said and pouted making everyone laugh.

Ohk woo..then you take care of it, you can do it but we'll only attend the walima right hajiya Maryam? Mama asked mamy.

Mamy nodded with a smile.

If you like you can do lunch and groom shower ma..mama said and shrugs.

Yes.....reena said waving her hands up and wiggling her brows to both deedat and amatullah and everyone started laughing.

They finished eating and went back to the living room...

Hartin yan bwani Na buhi lagni (close the door behind you) abba told bilal and he did as he said.

It looks like rain, the weather is too stormy....deedat whispered to amatullah..
Really? She asked grinning from air to air.
Yes..he nodded with a smile.
It hardly rained at all this summer so we didn't get the chance to do our RP( rain prayer)( the things that they normally do every time they saw rain falling)...amatullah said smiling.
Yes we'll do it today insha allah...he replied with a smile.

Deedat stood up and peeped through the window and the rain has already started to fall...he smiled and went straight to his room,he came down with two rain coats, he kept it in the small living room close to the front door and walked back to the guest living room.

Let's go...he whispered to her.
He doesn't want the attention of their parents to be on them..

She quietly stood up and followed him to the small living room..he smiled and gave her 1 rain coat to wear and he also wore his...
Shall we..he asked and she nodded with a smile.

They walked outside and faced the Qibla..A few minutes later, the storm broke followed by a heavy thunder and lightning which made amatullah to jump and deedat held her arms whispering some duas inside her ear.

I think you gotta sleep in our house today, the rain wouldn't stop falling..deedat whispered to her and chuckled.and she smiled.

I think we should start before the rain stops...amatullah said.

They raised their hands up...
1

2

3

4

GO

Ya Allah make our relationship more stronger, make our marriage day a successful day, make our marriage life a successful one, guide us from our enemies, make a huge metal gate between us and our enemies, bless us with respectful and beautiful children,make us love ourselves more each and every passing day,make us strong in any situation we find ourselves in,ya Allah make us among the ones that will obey you, ya Rahman make our dreams come true, ya Hannanu ya mannan, ya Badiussamawati wal ard, ya zaljalalu walikram,Allah ka hada kanmu, may Allah bless us and our family, my Allah bless our parents, ya Allah bless us with aljannatul firdaus...Allah Amin.....

They finished saying it in unison because they already have it up head, that's their RP.....

They stared at each other with joy and the rain was falling on them...they can't leave without each other,that was the only thing on their minds....

And this???eyeeee or nayyyyy????