Chapter 29

2 chapter3 to go😭😭😭 chapter 30 and epilogue😭😭I'm already missing you guys🤧🤧🤧
Lol, here's another chapiee..enjoy.....

The following day,deedat and amatullah rushed to the hospital for the checkup.
The doctor told them that amatullah would not be able to give birth again because of the injections fatima gave her. But they've been able to save the baby inside her womb, but after that baby, she won't be able to give birth again.

Amatullah have faith ok? Be happy that at least we've this one, some people don't have even a single child but at least we have this one, don't be weak ok? Sorry please, stop crying.
Deedat whispered to her side hugging her while walking towards their car.

Are we sure the one inside my womb will survive, are we sure he's not going to die? She hiccuped in between tears.

Shhh Amma, stop saying that please, insha allah you'll give birth to a cute bouncing baby boy or girl, stop saying that ok..... he reassured her.

Ok....she sniffed and got into the car...
******

10th October-2018
After 7months 2weeks.....

All of the people waiting were seated at the hospital corridor near the labour ward while deedat kept pacing back and forth, an unreadable expression on his face.

Deedat sit down mana... ya Jamal said patting his shoulder lightly.

How do you expect me to sit down, I can't, I can't be at ease without knowing how my wife is doing in there, can't you hear her screaming, she's suffering....he replied as if his worried face will save his wife from what she's going through.

Sit down and pray for her, that's the only solution, this pacing of yours won't help...ya Jamal gritted.

He huffed and sat beside zuby and face palmed himself muttering some duas...

It has been 20minutes after he sat down when a nurse came rushing out of the labour room, with her blue uniform all stained with blood.

Nurse... Deedat called her and quickly rushed to her.
How's she doing? He asked his voice almost inaudible due to the fear of what her reply would be.

Where are the baby's clothes please? She asked.

"Here" reena replied quickly handing her a big baby bag.

How is she? Has she given birth? Mamy asked her voice laced with emotions.

Just be patient please...the nurse replied collecting the bag and dashing back to the labour room.

Deedat huffed and ran his hands into his hair in frustration. He couldn't sit down, his heart beat increased with each passing second. He kept a muttering prayers pacing back and forth.

An hour later, a nurse came smiling widely at them. "Congratulations sir, you're now a dad...

Deedat gasped, while the parents raised their hands up thanking Allah for the wonderful gift. Words couldn't explain how happy zuby, reena, Jamal, afreen and bilal were.

You're now a dad of three pretty baby girls. The nurse added with a smile.

What? They all asked shocked and tears started rolling out of deedat's eye.
"Triplets" he asked but she only nodded in reply with a smile.

Allahu Akbar....he said facing the Qibla he went into Sujood position, he was still in the same position for almost 5 minutes before he stood up.

Can we see them? Reena asked eagerly.