Chapter 14

The following day
5:30am

Deedat woke up for subh prayer, he looked at Amatullah sleeping peacefully on his arms, she looked very beautiful and innocent when sleeping, he smiled and kissed her nose stroking her hair gently, she opened her eyes gently, she blinked her eyes twice before her vision was cleared, a sudden smile appeared on her face. He carried her to the toilet and dropped her on the toilet wooden chair. He brushed his teeth and performed ablution, he did the same to her while she stared at him smiling widely.she couldn't imagine her life without him..she thought to herself.

Hy! When you're done checking me out then we'll go and pray..deedat said smirking..
She laughed out loud throwing her head back. He laughed in amusement staring at her, this sound is killing me, the way she laugh even though she's not well, she's still happy, he thought to himself, he cupped her face with his hands when the laughter died, I love you Amma.he said and smiled. I....l..lov...y...ou...she stammered through gritted teeth and let out a heavy breath. He engulfed her into a tight hug and a tear escaped from his eyes down to his cheeks and he quickly wiped it, they had forgotten they were still inside the toilet. He broke the hug and carried her back to the bedroom and laid her on the bed. He went out of the room and letter came back with her wheelchair, he sat her down on the wheelchair and they prayed together.they finished praying and he took her back to his bed hugging her, they drifted into another deep slumber...

10:00am

Deedat walked inside the room with a tray, he placed it on the side drawer and climbed the bed, he climbed on top of Amatullah kissing her right eyes to her left eyes then to the bridge of her nose to her cheeks. She opened her eyes smiling and giggled. She closed her eyes again still smiling. He kissed her jaw to her neck then she started laughing and shaking her head. Deedat chuckled and jumped down to the floor.

Now stand up and eat sleeping beauty..deedat said making amatullah giggle. He reached for her and made her sitting comfortable on the bed, putting pillow behind her back so it could support her back. He took the banana milkshake that was on the tray.
Say bismillah..he instructed. She smiled and shook her head.he smiled back and muttered "bismillah" and started feeding her with the banana milkshake.(uptill now, she still takes liquid foods and fruits) she finished all the banana milkshake and deedat smiled widely at her.
That's my girl..he shouted out and reached out her hand and gave her a high-five. She giggled which makes him chuckled.

You need something? He asked her
She nodded indicating yes.
What? Say it please, just try ok? He said with a pleading eyes.
She breathed in and out and took few minutes before saying...."water"...
He gasped and started dancing... she said water, yayyyyy...he shouted and hugged her.he smiled warmly at her and she smiled back. He ran out of the room and came back with a bottle of water and he gave her...
He also drank his milkshake and some pancakes. He gave her her medicine and he also took his before the nurse arrives.

Time for shower....he said clapping his hands and standing up from the bed.just then her heart skipped.deedat is going to bath me...her cheeks turned red at that thought. He noticed the expression on her face which makes him chuckled.he dragged her to the toilet and started removing her pajamas, she pouted and made a baby face. He laughed and squatted in front of her.
Don't worry habibty, nothing will happen, if you want I'll close my eyes, and don't forget I'm your husband,I have my rights...he finished with a wink making her blush..
He undressed her, she was totally naked, Deedat was smirking and she couldn't help, so she shoot her eyes close breathing heavily. He poured a warm water on her soft skin and scrubbed her body with a soft sponge and her strawberry shower gel, any of his touch sent shivers down her spine and goosebumps. He scrubbed each and every part of her body, he asked whether to wash her hair for her and she nodded indicating yes, he washed her hair with her strawberry shampoo, her hair is very smooth, long and black Masha Allah, he kept touching and scrubbing her hair gently enjoying it, she shook her head and called yes name softly.

Yes love..he answered looking straight into her eyes with a smile. She just smiled at him and he immediately felt the urge to hug her and so he did and his cloth ended up soaked with the water on her hair and body, they ended up taking the bath together even though Amatullah's head was down, she just couldn't stare at his body she's loosing control, he's too hot, with that six pack O my Allah, thank you for the handsome husband, she thought to herself. Same goes to him, he couldn't stop staring at her body, it was just perfect, more then perfect.

They spent almost 1 hour in the toilet before he finally gave up and wrapped her towel around her wet body and hair, he wrapped his towel around his wet body too and he carried her and dropped her on the bed.

He dressed himself into a black sweat pants and black vest( his love for sweat pants and blacks) and comb his black soft hair. Deedat had difficulties with clipping Amatullah's bra which made her laugh, he spent almost 30minutes before he finally clipped it.he dressed her into a black free gown. He dried her hair with the hand dryer and thigh the hair in a bun before finally covering it up with a pink veil. He spent two hours before he finally finished dressing himself and Amatullah.

They finished dressing and he took her downstairs to the main living, they sat on the couch and he on the Tv for them. The nurse arrived shortly and gave deedat his injections and inserted the catheter to his chest. She told him not to stress himself and take good care of himself before she finally left...

What would you like to eat? He asked her.
She joined her brows glaring at him giving him the are-you-stupid-look,I-just-finished-eating...
He started laughing throwing his head back..answer me...he said.
No...she answered curtly..he smiled widely, really, you don't want to eat anything? He asked again and she nodded indicating yes.

Salamialsikum..they heard mama and zuby walking towards the main living room.he quickly stood up and approach them.
Mama sanda zuwa...he greeted bowing down a little..
Yauwa deedat an tashi lfy...she answered sitting on a couch beside amatullah.
Lfy...he answered curtly. They exchanged pleasantries with zuby while Amatullah just smiled at them. Mama cleared her throat indicating she wants to say something while deedat looked up to her.

Deedat I want us to talk...she said in a serious tone.
Uhmm...deedat answered.

You see Amatullah will not be able to take care of you and you are also sick..deedat looked at Amatullah with her eyes already full, he smiled warmly at her and she smiled back..

So I think you need another woman that will take care of you....she finished the last sentence which made deedat's heart to stop beating and a tear made it way down to Amatullah's cheeks....

Haba mama yaza kimana haka😭😭😭poor amatullah 🤧🤧🤧