Chapter 10

Munir( Anty Aisha's eldest son that is Amatullah's cousin)he's 19 years old)

Munir finally got to the near by hospital that is Abuja standard hospital with Amatullah bleeding from everywhere, he wasn't sure if she was still alive.

Two nurses came with a hospital bed and took Amatullah to the emergency room.munnir didn't know what to do next so he decided to call his mother( Anty Aysha) and told her what happened.

He stared blankly at the small window of the emergency room, Amatullah lying helplessly on the bed with more than 5 doctors around her doing god only knows what, tears cascading down his cheeks.

Anty Aisha decided to call daddy because If she call Mamy she'll just faint..

Hello ya salihu(daddy)...Anty Aysha called from the other end panicking.

Naam Aysha ya akayi? He questioned

We don't know what happened, we just saw Amatullah talking with someone on phone and the phone slipped from her hand and she ran out of the house and zoomed off then I quickly told munir to follow her with his car and now he called me...she paused and stared sobbing and muttering innalillahi wainnailaihi rajiun...

Daddy quickly rose to his feet panicking...what are you talking About Aysha? Talk, what happened to Amatullah?

When they heard Abba yelling and calling Amatullah's name, they all rushed to where Abba was standing giving him a confused look..

Amatullah tayi hatsari salihu,Tana Abuja standard hospital tare da munir, tayi hatsari salihu...Anty Aysha said in between tears and hung up the call.

Innalillahi wainnailaihi rajiun, la haula wala kuwata illabillah...Daddy quickly leaned back to the wall, his legs went limp so he fell on the floor, tears cascading down to his cheeks.

Mamy sat on the floor shaking and yelling at him....Alhaji meya faru, what happened to Amatullah, please ALHAJI tell me...Mamy said in between tears while the rest just stood immobile like some kind of statue..

Who tell Amatullah about deedat? Daddy asked calmly without blinking his eyes staring at the ceiling.

They started nodding their head...
We are all here, nobody makes any phone call here...Abba said.

Someone told her about deedat's condition and she ran out of the house with her car and got in an accident,she's in this hospital with munir. Daddy said still staring at the ceiling.

Innalillahi wainnailaihi rajiun..they all chorused but Mamy couldn't utter anything as the water works started.

They all rushed to the front door of emergency room 2, they saw munir staring at the small window crying his eyes out.

Munir...Daddy called him patting his shoulder.
He stared at all of them in amusement...what are you doing here all of you?he asked.

Daddy told him all what happened to deedat and ask him if he knew the person that told Amatullah about deedat but he said he didn't know...

👸🏻👸🏻👸🏻👸🏻👸🏻👸🏻
After 2 days
26th November 2016..

Deedat regained consciousness this morning while Amatullah was still unconscious. The doctor told daddy that she's paralyzed, even if she wakes up, she can't walk,move her legs or move her hands and she can't talk. The only thing that would be moving in her body is her head.

Abba what happened to me? Deedat asked with a raspy voice, his face was pale and his throat was dry.
The room went silent..of course an awkward silence that was driving him crazy.
Could someone just speak..he half yelled.