Chapter 27

He knows he misses her because every time he thinks of her, his heart hurts.
He missed her smile, he missed her voice, if he got to see her he'll rejoice,he missed her lips, he missed her kiss,the way it makes his life full of bliss, he missed her face, he missed her eyes, he hated when they exchanged goodbyes, he missed her now, he missed her before, his heart is sore.."please come back" he muttered to himself as he lets the tears flowed freely from his eyes.

It hurts not having you close, but it would hurt even more not having you at all, please come back to me... he muttered again staring at her picture.

I wish you were in this room with me right now,I wish I could put my arms around you, I wish I could touch you and feel you close to me right now, ya Allah please, help me, I can't...I can't..it hurts.....he whispered to himself and broke down completely.

Like a day without sunshine, morning without coffee, song without beats, life without memories, rainbow without colors, forest without trees, that is how empty he feels, he missed her terribly, he had never imagined a day without seeing her, touching her or hearing her voice, it hurts real bad that he couldn't control himself, the only thing stopping him from going insane are her pictures and the romantic memories they shared.

"Come back soon my love" he muttered to himself and hugged his phone very close to his chest just then, he heard the phone vibrating. He quickly slides on the answer button and press the phone to his ear.

"Hello" he said but it comes out barely like a whisper.

Mr deedat, we want you to come to the police station right now please... the police said through the other end.

Did you..hav..you...is there..any..progress?? He stammered and quickly stood up from the prayer mat.

Yes sir, just come please..the police said.

Alright, right away.he quickly answered and hung up. He grabbed his car keys and rushed outside, he locked the front door and quickly drove to the police station.
******

A best friend is the only one that walks into your life when the world has walked out. But here she was, the person that claims to be her best friend is ruining her life, shattering all her dreams, destroying her happiness and trying to kill her and her unborn baby.

She never in her life imagined a day without deedat, but she has already spent 4 days without seeing him or hearing his voice, she has no idea what he's going through right now, is he eating, is he well, is he in his right senses, she has no idea how he is...

Can I talk to deedat? For only one second? She asked fatima giving her a pleading eyes.

You want to talk to him? Fatima asked massaging her temples.

Amatullah only nodded in reply.
Good, but that would be the last time you'll talk to him in your life, agreed? She asked.

Amatullah swallowed the lump in her throat and closed her eyes tightly. "Innalillahi wa innalillahi rajiun" she muttered under her breath before opening her eyes.

Yes, but make it 5 minutes please..she said barely like a whisper.
Fatima smiled.. dadi Na dake akwai hakuri...she said and snapped her fingers in front of her before busting out laughing throwing her head back.

Shogun...fatima called out and a man rushed to where she was.
"Yes ma" he said bowing down a little.

Go and buy MTN SIM card for me now, and #500 credit...she said giving #1000 to him.
Ok ma...he said and rushed outside.