Chapter 3

10:00am

She laid on her bed her stomach on the bed her legs twinkling behind her and her laptop in front of her. She was wearing her pajamas, she clearly didn't take her bath or eat breakfast.

Same goes to him,on his bed with laptop in front of him wearing his pajamas..

Now tell me, how many kids will you want us to have? Deedat asked her grinning from ear to ear.

She smiled shyly and replied..probably around 3 or 4.

Huhhh..he gasped, I was planning on having 5 to 6 children fa..he said.

She laughed and shook her head..anything for you baby, I was just joking, even if you want 12 children dozen, I can give you..she concluded with a smile.

That's my sweetheart..he chuckled.

I've to go now, it's already 10:20 and I'll have to be in the office on or before 11:00 I'm having a meeting..he said sadly.

Alright bye, go take your bath, eat and don't look at any girl on your way,she said and pouted.

He laughed out loud...not at all, it's my amma and it would always be her insha allah..he smiled.

She smiled..bye love, I love you..she said.

I love you too, I'll call you when I'm done with the meeting insha allah, go take your bath, eat, se ki mun kwalliya, kinsan I'll call you later and I'll come. He concluded.

Alright I will insha allah, bye love..
Bye sweetheart..he added and disconnected the video call.

She smiled and closed the laptop and dragged her lazy ass to the bath room,
Brush her teeth, shower then got out of the bathroom.

She wrapped her wet body with the soft
Fabric of her towel with the picture of spongeboob on it.
She rubbed her fair and smooth body with her bronze body cream, blow her long black hair with the hand dryer and tied the hair in a bond.

She wore a black jeans and pink shirt with turban, she applied a light makeup on her face and looked at the mirror.she smiled at herself and went towards her board, she canceled today's date..7 months 2 weeks to go, she thought to herself and smiled.

Ever since their parents fixed her wedding date with deedat, they arranged a calendar on their rooms,they cancels a day out of it everyday, count down to her wedding day with the love of her life.....

The wedding is going to take place exactly 1 month after her graduation, which is 7 months 2 weeks from now.

Good morning mamy....amatullah greeted her mother walking towards the kitchen where she was standing.

Amatutu, how are you? She asked pecking her cheeks.
I'm fine mammy, afreen is in school now right?she asked her mum smiling.

Yes...she answered shortly.
Amatullah joined her mother in the kitchen and prepared breakfast.
They fried egg, chips and plantain.
Few minuets later, they finished eating and she parked the plates and put it inside the dishwasher.

She went back to her room and saw 10 missed calls and 2 messages. 2 missed calls from fatima while8 missed calls from deedat. She viewed the first message and it reads..