Chapter 17

I want to use this opportunity to thank all my friends that are supporting me #teema idris, Shaxy, teema musa, sauda and many more...thank you so much for your support I really appreciate it..much love sweetheartsss❤️❤️❤️❤️

Deedat woke up around 10:30am, he looked at his wife that was laying down on his chest and smiled recalling what happened yesterday's night.

He smiled and kissed her swollen lips.she really tried yesterday, the doctor sure was saying the truth, sex would help her, yesterday night she moved her legs once, and she had been moving her hands,and she had been talking throughout...

He climbed on top of her kissing her swollen lips softly, she opened her eyes gently and smiled into his lips.
Good morning...she moan in between the kiss..
He chuckled and got down from her..morning sweetheart, how was yesterday? He asked and smiled. She smiled shyly and buried her face in his chest.
He chuckled and grabbed his phone from the side drawer and called laure.

Salamialsikum laure ina kwana..he greeted her.
An tashi lfy Alhaji...she answered from the other end.
Lfy, please make coffee, milkshake and potatoe salad for us please, but make the potatoe salad for only me...deedat said.
Ohk sir...she said
Make sure you finish it by 12:00 then you bring it to my room please, and thank you...he said and hung up.

Uhmmmmm....he squeezed his face.
So you won't tell me to bathe you? He asked still squeezing his face.
You know your work....she said laughing at him.
Ohhhhh...so you took me as your servant or should I say slave...arghh that's hurt....he groaned clinching his chest and sighed dreamily..
No I didn't mean th..at...she said still laughing at her silly husband.
You must pay for that, I won't bathe you today...deedat said standing up from the bed and heading towards his closet with only his boxers.

She stuck her tongue out...now I need only one help, that is to take me out of this bed to my wheelchair, I can bathe myself, now I have my hands...Amatullah said waving her two hands up...she finished with a smile.

Who made that hands to move again? Deedat asked glaring at Amatullah with his two hands on his waist.
Allah...Amatullah answered curtly and stuck her tongue out again.
Hmmmm....yeah I know it's allah, but with the contribution and help of who? He asked again walking towards her.
Uhm...with the power and courage of Amatullah...Amatullah said and raised her brows perfectly.
Deedat laughed and climbed on top of Amatullah cupping her face.
You have to admit it ma'am, whether you like it or not, its with the help of your dare handsome husband..he said wiggling his brows.
She chuckled....you wish, now get off of me and take me to the bath room please, I feel suffocated and dirty..she said squeezing her face.
As if she was not the one that was begging me not to stop yesterday, and now she's saying this...Deedat murmured under his breath and shook his head.

What did you just say? Amatullah asked shooting him a deadly glare.
No I was just, you know...he said nervously scratching the back of his head.
I heard you...she said and chuckled. And I wasn't begging you not to stop, I was just begging you not to stop making me to move my body you know...she added and faked a smile.

Deedat laughed and scooped her from her laying position, she was naked with only the bedsheet that covered half of her body.
Ohk since you weren't begging me not to stop, then don't ask for it today and ever again...deedat said walking towards the toilet with Amatullah on his hands. She pouted and made a puppy face. He laughed and dropped her on the wooden chair inside the toilet.

Now go, I can do it myself...amatullah said pushing Deedat with her hands.
Ahhhh yarinya tayi hannu..will you shut up your mouth and let me bathe you, you look dirty today, you're even smelling, hmmmm...deedat said squeezing his face. Amatullah pouted and looked down.

Ok sorry baby, you're not smelling I was just pulling your legs you know...deedat said wiggling his brows which made Amatullah laugh.

Ok now baby don't be stubborn lemme bathe you ok? You know it's not normal shower,it's gusul, maybe you cant reach some places in your body with your hands, but I promise you you'll do it yourself later at night before we sleep....he said softly and she smiled and nodded.

And again we need to go to Abba's house by 12 or 1, we are going to the hospital today..he added

I want to go home please..amatullah pleaded
Ohk I'll drop you at home.. he said with a smile and she smiled back at him.

This is rubbish, I said I won't give you that money, bazan bayar Ba, ana dole ne, you are very stupid and you're an idiot... Abba yelled the veins on his neck popping out..

Alhaji calm down stop shouting, since you aren't going to give me this money in a better way then I will continue to collect it the other way round...the person that abba was speaking with on phone said smirking.

What do you mean? Abba asked

Don't worry alhaji bulama since you aren't going to give me 20million as I demanded for then you'll continue to suffer...the person said and laughed.

Look alhaji Yusuf, Ina ganin mutuncin ka, wallahi wallahi I will sue you to curt for threatening me, look, I don't even understand what you're saying, kana bina bashin 2o million ne? Ko Ana kyautar dole? I won't give you the money and that's final...Abba said irritated by alhaji Yusuf's behavior.

Alhaji Yusuf laughed...man! I want your money, I'm jealous of you, we grew up together, attended the same school same class, I used to get A1 flat in my result while you get F9 flat, and now you're richer than me, nooooo that's impossible man, nima ai se Na danci abu a kudin naka, that's the reason so get it inside your thick head...

Abba groaned...Yusuf I hustled to get that money, I suffered before I got it and every year I must send you 200 thousand, is that not enough for you for gods sake,you didn't for ones helped me in my difficult times, you forgot about my existence, you only remembered me when you heard I was rich, aren't you ashamed of yourself? Abba blurted out clearly frustrated.

Ain't got your time man, I gotta go..alhaji Yusuf said and hung up before Abba could say anything else.

Abba realized a heavy breath and stormed out of his room.

Alhaji lafiya? Mama asked slowly examining her husband's face.
Don't worry hafsa, it's office issues..he answered looking straight to the dinning room.

But alha.....
I'm hungry...mama started but Abba immediately interrupted her walking towards the dinning room.
Mama sighed and followed him.

Alhaji you know you can share everything that is bothering you with me right? Mama said sipping on her coffee.
Abba exhaled and gulped down the rest of his pancake.

Deedat is coming now, we are going to the hospital for his next treatment..he changed the topic.
Mama sighed and closed her eyes.

Yeah I know, but he's dropping Amatullah at her parent's she's not coming here with him. She replied cleaning her mouth with a napkin.

Ok, if he comes tell me, I'll be waiting for him inside my room. He said standing up from the dinning chair.

Allah ka yayewa alhaji koma mene yake damun sa...she silently prayed for her husband.

Alhaji bulama you know we spent 7 million in chemotherapy treatment so the radiotherapy will be more than that, the radiotherapy is 10 million.
Dr namadi said to Abba.

10 million...Abba gasped.

Don't you trust me ne Alhaji bulama? The treatment is worth it fa, but if you do not agree you can check out the cost in other hospitals but you know this is the best hospital in abuja so far...

Yeah you are right doctor, I trust you, I'll pay, I can do everything for my son. Abba said with a sight.
Dr namadi smiled and brought out a cheque for Abba to sign on it. They finished everything and they took deedat to the radiotherapy ward.

My love ❤️ (Completed)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara