Chapter 15

This chapter is dedicated to my one and only Shaxy kahdeeja and f_idrees thank you so much for your support...

What happened my child? Why are you crying? Mama asked wiping Amatullah's cheeks.
This woman is not serious, she's telling my husband to add another wife and she's asking why I'm crying...Amatullah thought to herself.
Mama what do you mean?deedat asked his heart Nearly burst out of his chest.he clenched his fist to stop trembling..

Mama smiled and turned to deedat.deedat I mean a nanny that will take care of your wife and also you..mama stated.

Deedat and amatullah looked at each other and let out a heavy breath that they didn't knew they were holding.mama chuckled.
Deedat I know what I'm doing, you got married yesterday how can I be so selfish by saying you should add another wife, I'm not that heartless and I can't do that to my dare amatullah, she's too precious for me...mama concluded and they smiled.

Mama don't worry I can take care of my wife and myself, I don't need anyone to help me..deedat stated with a smile.
No deedat you need help..mama stated.
Mama don't worry I can do it, I don't want any stranger near my wife..he said the last part through gritted teeth.

Sannu me wife..mama chuckled. Ok, since you don't want a stranger, can zuby stay? Mama asked looking at zuby.
No mama, she's my sister and she's studying medicine, she'll be disturbed..deedat stated.

Ohk what about farida or fadila since they are not leaving anytime soon..mama suggested.
You know what mama? Just bring the stranger but make sure she's above 50 years old, but seriously I don't want her near my wife, her work should just be sweeping the house and cooking...deedat said in one breath making mama to laugh.

Ok...I heard you, she'll be coming later at night or tomorrow morning insha allah...mama said standing up from her spot.

Mama tafiya zakiyi? Deedat asked standing from the couch.
Yes we gotta go, mu barku, dama haka nace barin zo in dubaku inga ya kuka kwana...mama said with a smile. Amatullah blushed while deedat just smiled and muttered a "thank you". Mama kissed Amatullah's cheeks and bade her goodbye and zuby did the same. Deedat walked them out and came back inside the living room and sat close to his wife.

Thought she was talking about a second wife...deedat said holding Amatullah's hand...Amatullah laughed and said "me too"...deedat gasped and engulfed her in a tight hug. My baby is strong and brilliant, you are always improving..deedat said and kissed Amatullah's nose which made her giggle.

Around 3:30pm, deedat and Amatullah finished praying asr, deedat headed downstairs to the kitchen and grabbed some fruits for them to eat then he heard voices saying"salamialsikum".
He walked to the front door and answered with "waalaikumussalam".he smiled at the girls and ushered them into the main living room, he went into the kitchen and brought some cookies, drinks and fruits for them and they thanked him. He excused himself saying he's going to call Amatullah for them and headed upstairs.

You have guest, they are downstairs waiting for you, but you must eat this before you go..deedat stated sitting beside Amatullah on the bed.she pouted shaking her head.
You mean you must go before you eat? He questioned looking straight into her eyes.she nodded indicating yes.
Nooooo...that's not gonna happen, now open your mouth..deedat said taking a grape from the tray, she hesitated glaring at him before she finally opened her mouth, he chuckled and continued feeding her until there's nothing on the plate.
Good girl, he said wiping her mouth with a tissue. She smiled and he scooped her up and walked out of the room.

He entered the living room with "Salam and dropped her on the couch beside reena..all of them with "Awwwww" faces.

They look so cute...hauwa said holding her chest and sighed dreamily...
They all started laughing while amatullah blushed.
Hy girls! Don't even think of making my wife uncomfortable and think of leaving this house in peace...deedat threatened and they all laughed while he walked back upstairs to his room.