Chapter 21

My amatullah don't deserve this, He knows it's not fair, He just can't stand seeing amatullah hurting and that he's the one causing her the pain. He heard her footsteps coming towards his room but then stopped and walked away banging the door.

I have to do something, she's probably hurting...he muttered to himself standing up from his bed. He walked directly to Amatullah's room, taking in a deep breath, he opened the door and walked further into the room.

Amma....he called out almost like a whisper.
She didn't say anything, she just continued staring at the window. He walked towards her taking her hands in his....

I'm sorry please, abba called me and I had to go...he said stroking her hands gently.

It's ok...she whispered still avoiding his gaze, she's scared if she looks at him she might cry...

Look at me...he whispered lifting her head up so she could look at him. he was looking at her face but her eyes were down.

Please amma...he whispered stroking her cheeks softly.
She looked into his eyes and pouted trying hard not to cry. He chuckled and smiled at her.

Why? She whispered and tears rolled down on her face.

No no no no no no please please please don't cry please please.... he blurted out palming her face.

Then tell me why? She yelled jerking away from his hold.
He quickly engulfed her into a tight hug  stroking her back gently.

Shhhhhhh it's ok, it's ok.... he whispered hugging her tight while she cried on his shoulder..

Why are you avoiding me deedat? Why? She whispered in between tears holding him tight as if she's scared someone might snatch him away from her.

I'm not avoiding you amma, I'm so sorry please, I hate seeing your tears, you know that don't you? He whispered into her ears.

Ok...she whispered
Don't you ever do that to me again, never, please... she added.

Insha allah...he whispered breaking up the hug.
He scooped her in his arms and took her to the toilet and started undressing her.

What are you doing...she asked confused.
I missed bathing my baby...he said with a wink making her face turned a shade of red. He giggled and continued what he was doing.

I can't get enough of seeing your body, I love it...he whispered into her ears biting her earlobe softly sending shivers down her spine. He chuckled and brushed his hands into her hair gently, I love your hair... he whispered kissing it softly.

She closed her eyes and exhaled preventing herself from trembling.
I love your nose, oh my god I love everything about you hayaty...she sighed dreamily and she chuckled.

Are you going to keep commenting me or you're going to bathe me? She finally found her voice.

I just can't stop commenting what I love, oh my god your....he stated but stopped immediately swallowing the lump in his throat. He leaned closer to her face and gently placed his lips on hers.

She inhaled deeply and opened her mouth for him to enter. He nibbled on her lower lip biting it slightly making her moan.

I love your lips, I can eat it all day without getting tired...he moaned into her lips making goosebumps visibly on her body.

Deedaaattt...she moaned and a tear made it way down to her cheeks.

God damn it hormones....