Chapter 18

20th January 2018..
After 4weeks...

Deedat was still under radiotherapy,amatullah is always by his side,he's doing a rapid recovery. Everyday the doctor must collect 500 thousand or above saying that it's for the treatment and what not. Abba knows that treating cancer is very expensive especially in Nigeria but he never for ones thought it could be this expensive. He spent over 20 million now, and he'll give another 10million for the stem cell transplant but he never bemoaned about it.

Amatullah is now using crushes to walk, she talks fluently like before, she's back to her normal self the only thing is that she can't walk without the support of her crushes.

2weeks lately, she's been suffering from severe headache, morning sickness and nausea, but she didn't tell anyone.
Mamy would ask her if she's ok but she'll just reply with she's ok it's just a little headache. She always pretends to be fine in front of deedat.

Today being the last day of deedat's radiotherapy treatment, all the family arrived at the hospital, they were all seated inside deedat's room while Abba was inside Dr Namadi's office.

Alhaji bulama, the radiotherapy has been a successful one alhamdulillah, sora stem cell transplant, we'll start it on the 25th of this month insha allah, which is 5 days from now. And I've already told you how much it'll cost, so are you paying right now or you'll pay on the 25th? Dr namadi asked

Toh alhamdulillah doctor, thank you so much for your assiduous, I really appreciate it...Abba said with a smile

It's my pleasure Alhaji...dr namadi said with a smile. So what about the payment? He added.

Yeah about the payment issue, I'll do it on or before 25th insha allah, I don't have the money right now, I have to arrange for it, you know it isn't easy, it's a huge amount of money...Abba said with a small sight.

Yes alhaji I know, you're really trying,allah bada saa...the doctor said with a smile. And again deedat can go home today then he'll come back on the 25th...he added.

Thank you so much doctor...Abba stood up shaking Dr namadi's  hand.

It's my pleasure...he replied with a small smile.
****************************

Alhaji bulama's office

As salamialsikum....Abba's friend Alhaji sabo greeted while entering Abba's office.

Waalaikumussalam...ahhhhhhh doctor kaine yau a office dina... Abba said walking towards Alhaji sabo...

Ai kaine baka nema na...alhaji sabo laughed shaking Abba's hand.
They sat down on the visitors chair and exchanged pleasantries.

Toh doctor how's India ne? Abba asked

Wlh alhamdulillah, how is your family hope everyone is fine.

Wlh alhamdulillah doctor, I have only one problem..Abba said with a sight.

Problem kuma? What is it ? Alhaji sabo asked.

Deedat has leukemia, he's under treatment now, Ashe haka treating leukemia yake cin kudi...Abba shook his head.

Subhanallah, shine kuma baka fada mun Ba alhaji bulama, what are friends for, or did I do something wrong? Alhaji sabo asked disappointed.