Chapter 23

He walked as fast as he could to the parking lot, entered the car and zoomed out of the hospital. He called bilal and asked him to take amatullah home.

He arrived at home shortly and she's still not home. He dropped a latter on her side drawer before entering his car and zoomed off.

Amatullah arrived home, she thanked bilal and walked towards her room, she's still angry with deedat so she doesn't want him to know she's back. She planned on spending the night at his parent's but he had to ruin it. She opened her door carefully not wanting it to make any sound.

She undressed herself and entered the toilet to bathe. It was 3:58pm, so she performed ablution before coming out of the toilet.

She dressed up into a casual pink dress and dry her hair. She sprayed the prayer mat on the floor and performed asr prayer.

When she finished praying, she walked to her side drawer to take her phone ready to sleep when her eyes caught a white paper beside her phone.

What's this? She muttered to herself before unfolding it and it reads..

Hey pumpkin..missing me huh?*smirks* alright alright I'm so sorry for today, you know I just had to laugh, I mean where can I find naman sallah? *laughs* ok I'm so sorry again my hayati, you know I love you.*kiss me under the light of a thousand stars *wink* i hope by this time you've already forgiven and forgotten about what happened, sabr ya hayati, Ana uhibbu ki..... let me not bore you with this speech, I want you to stand up right now, make sure you pray asr and have your bath, then go to your closet and wear that pink and white gown that I love, go straight to the gate you'll see a black Range Rover, don't bother to call me cause I won't pick *wink* just enter the car the driver will take you somewhere, don't bother asking him questions cause he won't even talk to you.. have a nice day my love..I love you so very much..I'll be waiting, don't be lazy stand up and do what I asked you to do....byeeee...

A sudden smile appeared on her lips before palming her face and giggled. She didn't think twice before standing up. She walked to her closet and pulled out the dress he asked her to wear. She applied a little makeup on her face wear a matching shoe, bag and veil.

 She applied a little makeup on her face wear a matching shoe, bag and veil

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

She checked herself once more in the full length mirror. She smiled giving herself a thumbs up before walking out of the room with a heavy heart.

The drive to the place was too long for her liking. She remembered deedat saying the driver won't talk to her but she just couldn't hold it, she wants to know where he's taking her.

Where are you taking me to? She voiced out her thought but he didn't say anything.

I'm talking to you....she said again but he fixed his eyes on the empty road of Abuja. She huffed and on her mobile data. She saw almost  thousands of messages, she couldn't remember the last time she entered her whatsapp..
One message caught her attention, it was from an unknown number, and it reads...