Chapter 30

10th November 2021...

Momma I can't find my choos (shoes)...said afrah.

Momma where's my bag...asked afreena.

Momma won't you give us chocolate today? Asked Afreen.

Ohhhh please...amatullah groaned helping Afreen with her shoes.
Won't you leave your momma to rest? She asked with the best puppy face she could give them.

Ohk, momma resht(rest)....Afreen said patting her mother's shoulder and amatullah smiled.

Hey guys..let's go, let's go...deedat said clapping his hands walking towards them.

Daddy, daddy, where's our chocolate today? Afrah asked hugging deedat's leg.

Up up up baby...he said throwing her up. I'll get you ice cream and chocolate after school insha allah.

They all started jumping up and down and hugged their father.
Group hug...he said and winked at his wife.
She smiled and joined them.

Let's go now, don't be late..he said and they all dashed out with amatullah trailing behind.

Deedat kissed her on her lips while she kissed her triplets on their cheeks, they giggled and kissed her too before waving them goodbye and walked back into the house smiling

A mother's dream is to see her children grow to be happy and successful.
She loves being with her children, they're fascinating people. They opened her to things she never knew existed, they are the beat of her heart, her happiness, and the energy in her soul.

Even though she won't give birth again, her triplets and her husband are her happiness that she couldn't ask for more, all thanks to Allah for everything.

I know this chapter is very short, I'm so sorry, it's because My love is coming to an end 😭😭😭 I'll update the epilogue soon insha allah. Go and check on my new book "HAD I KNOWN" I'm 100% sure you'll enjoy it, I'll start updating it as soon as I finish My love insha allah...
Thank you so much for your wonderful votes and your heartwarming comments, I really appreciate it....
Continue to vote..
Comment
And share