Chapter 20

Here's another chapter, enjoy.....

Deedat walked out of the Doctor's office feeling depressed, he have to do something about it, amatullah is pregnant and he needs her and the baby alive, he wants them to pray for him when he's gone, but he know amatullah will never listen to him, she'll die the moment she finds out he's no longer in the world, he has to maintain his distance, he wants her to learn how to live without him, so he'll start it from now on, he'll pretend not to know she's pregnant because she'll think that is the reason why he's avoiding her.

Young man you're on my way....a lady said dragging him out of his train of thoughts...
He muttered a small sorry and made his way to Amatullah's room.
He opened the door slowly and smiled at her small figure that was laying down peacefully on the hospital bed, he walked towards her and sat beside her taking her hands into his...

I'm sorry...he whispered to her
It's ok....she whispered with a raspy voice.

You don't hate me right? Or do you? He asked.
She chuckled and tighten up the grip on his hand.
"Never" she whispered with a smile.
I'm sorry for uttering that abusive word to you, "hate"...she added saying the last part through gritted teeth.

It's ok, let's just forget about everything...he whispered with a smile and she smiled back.
Let's go home...she squealed sitting upright on the bed.
He let out a small laugh and pinched her soft cheeks.
Not until the doctor permits us...he said side hugging her.

She pouted and slapped his chest, he laughed and she joined him. He stopped laughing for a moment and stared into her eyes with so much emotions, he felt a lump gathered in his throat. she was still laughing, she didn't even notice that he had stopped laughing, her laughter died and she stared at him with confused eyes, he quickly blinked away the tears that were threatening to fall and managed a small smile.

What is wro....... he clashed his lips on hers before she could finish talking.
Her hands made it way to his black silky hair stroking it gently. She started kissing him back softly. His hands cupped her neck depending on the kiss.

He quickly jerked away from her and looked down tears streaming down on his cheeks. She looked at him confused trying to catch her breath, he quickly wiped out the tears and stood up from the bed.

What's wrong with you? She asked joining her brows together.
He looked at her with so much emotions in his eyes but she couldn't read the expression on his face.
He whispered "I'm sorry" and stormed out of the room.he heard her voice calling him but he just ran to the parking lot and got into his car.

She just sat there trying to figure out what just happened and what he meant by he's sorry but couldn't think straight. Why is he behaving like this? Why is he avoiding her? This is not the same deedat i knew, something is definitely wrong with him, but what could be that thing?....she kept asking herself but couldn't get an answer to it. She held her head and muttered "innalillahi wainnailaihi rajiun" tears rolling down her cheeks.

I want to keep my distance from amatullah but something keeps dragging me to her, I wasn't thinking straight when I kissed her, I supposed to just apologize to her and leave the room without making any scene, but there I was, kissing her, bringing her much more closer to me, she needs to learn how to live without me even though I know it's hard for her but we have no other choice, I love amatullah and I can die for her, but I don't want her to die because of me, I need her alive, I need them live.....

Deedat's phone rang bringing him back to earth...

Salamialsikum Abba Ina wuni...deedat greeted.