"The miscarriage"

I looked through all the sonograms feeling tears gushing out my eyes. I tried to quickly wipe them but the tears just kept on falling. I was three months pregnant . Meaning....past tense. I just couldn't believe it. When I found out I was so happy even though I was still young....I was going to raise my baby the best that I can.

A few days later after I found out, my stomach starting having pains and I thought it was normal. You know morning sickness and all that other type of mess.....until this morning. I was taking my morning shower until I felt a really sharp pain hit me and I automatically dropped to the floor. For some seconds I felt as if someone had shot me right in my stomach. There was twists and turns and I felt my insides just oozing out . I looked all over the bath tub in horror as it filled up with my fetus baby.

I was devastated. More then I thought I would be. Or maybe this was a sign from god that I didn't need to have a baby right now. Or was it the devil just being the devil.

" the number that you have called right now cannot be reached at the movement. Your message will be forward to an automatic voice message."

"Hey meek, this is nicki and I really need you to come home please. Right now." I said as I started choking up on my own tears. "Call me back as soon as possible......"