"Where is the love?"

"Girl look looky at all dis."Nina said as I walked into my room seeing flowers and every Chanel purse that I could think off.

" ouuuu yeah meek definitely got some money. Cause I know damn well this ain't the limited addition Chanel diamond. They only made like three of these." Asia said as she analyzed the purse and all I could do was shake my head.

" awww he so sweet. Look at the card." I said smiling ear to ear. If she wants Chanel imma go get it. Love you mammas.

" she got more den a million dollars in her property right now and she worried about a damn card. That ain't even talkin about nun." Nina said and I smacked my teeth still cheesing at the lil note. I loved when he used to write me lil cute notes in his hand writing.

" well unlike some people Nicki don't care about materialistic shit." Asia said eyeing Nina and I nodded.

" not me ma'am. Uh yeah give me the biggest Birkin in dis bitch. Yes please." Nina said making me laugh cause she wasn't kidding at all. I picked up my phone calling him and he picked up on the third ring.

"Hella?"

" Why you always answering the phone like you don't know who I am."

" cause I got a new phone." I smacked my teeth.

" you just got a new one last week."

" I got mad." He explained himself and I shook my head. After all dese  years I thought he would've done something wit' his anger issues.

" thank you." I said shyly and he chuckled. " and the card was cute. I love you too." I told him.

"Look at you." Nina loud ass yelled out and I laughed rolling my eyes. " cupcaking and shit."

" can I talk to him in peace damn Nina always ruining something."

" on god."Asia said and Nina gave her a mug.

"And you always inserting yourself in me and my best friend conversation." Nina said and I huffed cause they was finna start.

"Meek can I call you back before they start boxing." I said and he chuckled.

"Ight shorty." He said before he hung up and I looked to them.

"Asia don't even reply back cause she wants to argue." I told her looking to Nina.

"You always ruining somebody fun."

"Just how you like to ruin homes." Asia clapped back and I looked at her with a shocked expression.

"Girl you fucked my nigga." Here we go.....

"No baby I didn't fuck him. He ate my pussy and I told his ass to go home. And for the record y'all was together for like two months and when we started talking y'all wasn't together." Asia said with a scoff.

"Come on guys..." I dragged not wanting to get in between they petty ass fight.

"Bitch that don't matter hoe.."

"I don't owe you no type of loyalty. We not friends. But I do know who you owe loyalty too." Asia said before looking at me and I scrunched my face.

"Asia I'm not in dis.... why you looking at me for?" I said shaking my head.

"Nina fuckin tell her. Cause I know I'm not the only one who is getting tired of you down playing meek and nicks relationship. The jealousness in your heart Nina, it's showing." I chuckled shaking my head.

"Asia girl what the hell is you talking about?"

"Yeah Asia what are you talking about?" Nina asked her and Asia gave her a long ass stare and even I was starting to get uncomfortable.

"Okay ummm.....y'all wanna get some food or something. The tension in this air is making my hair puff up." I said looking between both of them as I grabbed my keys and they still hadn't  stood up. " come on..." I said as I grabbed both of they arms and linking them together.

"Honestly I don't even know why you keep inviting us to the same events." Nina said rubbing me off and I flicked her off.

"Cause both of y'all are my bitches and this stupid little beef y'all got going on is silly." " Y'all is women, y'all aren't supposed to be mad at Each other cause of one nigga. Where is the sisterhood." I said before throwing my hands up.

"Girl get our food and shut up wit dat shit." Oop....can't say I didn't try.