"So Long...."

"And girl she's been shunned ever since. Ain't no nigga in their right mind would ever wanna a fuck a bitch who been down bad. Hell to the fucking nah." Nina said as the other ladies in that salon laughed and I shook my head chuckling cause the girl was just too fucking much.

"But ion think that's the case though, cause last week I saw her with ole dude who be cleaning cars out in queens." Tina chimed in as she plugged in her flat iron starting on a new clients head.

"Exactly, the nigga who be cleaning cars. AKA bums. And he's from queens...hell nawl." Nina said looking directly at me and I rolled my eyes laughing.

"Nina don't get fought now . Don't try to diss Queens okay? Cause I will get on you about then BK niggas. Definition of what?" I called out.

"Trash." The ladies in the salon yelled out and everybody laughed including Nina.

"You know what I ain't even finna argue about that cause that's BIG-O facts." She said as I heard the bell ring at the door and so I knew someone was coming in the store.

"Wassup Ladies? How y'all doin?" I looked seeing who it was and I smirked as I got up from my seat walking to his direction.

"Wassup D, what the hell are you even doing here." I asked as we engulfed in a hug. "Ohhh my gosh, I haven't seen you in forever boy. What yuh been up too, hair looking like Popeyes biscuits. DRY." I said looking him up and down and he chuckled.

"That's why I'm here sis, I heard you  been doing great things. Thought I might just stop by and see what they hollering about." He said and I could feel the girls eyes on me and I knew they wanted me to introduce him.

"Uhh, this is all my girls, girls this is my brother Damien."

Uhhh...nah. No fucking ma'am. I think I need my own introduction cause I am your best friend right Nicki?"

"Yes." I said giggling.

"Okay then say that, retry." D chuckled she looked at her and she winked at him.

"Nina always gotta show out." Tina said and Nina shot her a glare.

"This is Nina, my bestie. Damien, Nina." I said and Nina gave me a smile before she went back to work and I shook my head at my suggestion.

"What you wanna get today sir." I asked as I led him to my station out in the back so we could talk. I knew he didn't just pop up at my salon just so I could do his hair...it was something more. He removed his jacket putting it on the chair beside him before sitting in the chair.

"What you been up to Nicki. Everybody miss you and shit. You should come back down and visit sometimes." He started and I scoffed. I touched his hair and I could tell he had just washed it so I was glad . I grabbed some Shea moisture putting it in his hair, not using a lot since he he did have a taper.

"Why would I want to do that D?" I asked and he shrugged his shoulders.

"Ion know maybe because that's where your family is at."

"Family? Come on D. Don't get me riled up. I'm still angry about everything you know. At some point in time I hated you so much cause you knew every fucking thing but still was in my face talking about some goddamn "he ain't do nothing."  I took the comb as I started parting his hair.

"What was I supposed to do though nicki? I liked y'all together and that's my mans. What you wanted me to do? rat him out?" He asked and I sighed.

"Ion know...." I mumbled licking my lips. "Does he even know you are here?"

"No you told me don't tell him where you stay at even though he's going to find you eventually." I let that go over my head not even trying to think about it. I started braiding his hair and we sat there in silence.

"You've been good though?" He asked again and I nodded.

"I've been really good D, you ain't gotta worry about me."

"Just looking out for my people's.....but uhhh. What's that Nina girl about? She's bad yeah?" He said and I laughed.

"Ohh my gosh.....uhhh if you want crazy then go ahead." I said and he laughed as well.

"Man, I can handle her. You know...just give the kid her number and I'll do my magic. In a couple of weeks she'll be dick whipped."

"Uhh...nah. Don't forget that I don't know how you roll. There is a reason why meek is you best friend." I told him and he turned his giving me a scrunched up face and I cocked my head. "Don't even do that cause you already know."

"Always throwing shade on my momma."

"I'm not throwing shade I'm just stating facts now move your head to the side right quick and stop moving." I said cause this nigga couldn't sit still for shit.

"Okay okay okay.....I ain't know those tiny ass hands could grip this hard. Got some fucking man hands." He mumbled and I slapped his head with he comb.

"You're annoying."