"The Date Pt. 2"

" this is really nice meek." She said as she looked everywhere but my eyes and I knew she was nervous. She looked so scared and timid I ain't know what to think. " really nice..." she mumbled picking up her water, and she was shaking so bad that water spilled all over her chest and she let out a groan. " I'm so so sorry."

" You good? You Ight?" I asked her handing her some napkins as she patted her chest and she nodded. I licked my lips as you could automatically see her nipples through the thin material. I had to look away.

" I think so I'm just kinda nervous...I don't know why but I'm okay. I'm okay." She rambled on and I looked at her, chuckling. She looked up before laughing as well.

" are you laughing at me? Meek stop laughing at me." She said throwing the napkin at me and I laughed again causing her to pout.

" Imma laugh cause you funny....and you scary." I said and she gave me a look of protest. " BANG!" I yelled and I watched her jump causing more laughter.

" I wasn't ready meek." She whined which made it even more funny.

" you scary." I stared again and she stared at me through her chinky eyes.  I stared back leaning back in my chair undressing her with my eyes.

"Stop undressing me with your eyes." She said and l smirked shaking my head.

"Whatcha talking about?" I asked her and she shook her head chuckling.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about."

"Maybe you shouldn't have worn that dress."  I said looking her up and down, watching her deep dimples appear.

"I wanted to look nice."

"For me? Damn Nicki. Thank you." I said and she laughed fiddling with her napkin.

"No for myself...." she lowly said.

"Yo Nicki it's meek. Ion know why you scared of a nigga. You cool, chill out." I said and she gave me a shy smile.

"I know, I don't know. I'm just nervous. Like you here. In flesh. You know people like along time ago was saying you passed." She said and I scoffed.

"What i said. I told them...the good die young so he well most definitely be here for a long time." She laughed cause she thought she was funny.

"You not funny."

"Come on, that was funny."

"I'm laughing cause it's not funny."  I said before the waiters came bringing our food and of course Nicki was doing the little shy ass eating in front of a nigga. Lil baby was going insane. I didn't know I effected her life this much.

"So tell me what you do meek." She asked looking at me with a smirk cause she knew what she was doing. " are you still doing your business."

"Yeah minding my own business, like you should be doing." I told her and she smacked her teeth before taking her fry and dipping it in her ketchup. We had went to this fancy ass restaurants and shorty decided to order burger and fries.

"You know what I'm talking about meek."

"Yeah, it will forever be in my blood. Yah Hurd. Imma die trapping." I told her straight up.

"And y-"

"No back talk."

"I was going to ask a very educated question that was going to make you rethink you're whole statement."

"What?"

"Never mind." She said and I licked my lips looking at her. "You're complicated ma'."

"Wonder where I get it from?"

"Not from me cause you don't give a shit about what I do remember."

"Still..."

"Can't use that like either." I told her chuckling and she pouted.

"I don't like you."

"You love me."

"I really don't."

"Damn it's like that?" I said looking at her lying ass.

"Rihm- uh meek you always tryna do stuff to me." She said and I chuckled at how she Almost had the slip up. I guess this date was going well, if she was about to call me Rihmeek. She was obsessed with that name, it became the name she called me all the time. Rihmeek stawpp! She would always whine. Yeah I missed that shit.

"What I'm doing to you? I'm all the way over here." I said wiping my mouth with my napkin cloth.

"You keep licking your lips and trying to arouse me. Don't think I don't notice it." She said giving me a look before smiling and I licked my lips again and she covered her eyes.  "Ohhh my gosh, you need some Carmex or something?" She asked.

"Aye it's not my fault that you weird and get wet when a nigga licks his lips."

"Ok next topic."

"Nah cause you said that outta nowhere so you must want me to know. So that must mean you want me to lay that pipe down. I mean we can go right now. We can take shit slow next week. This....can be the trial. It don't gotta count." I told her and she laughed shaking her head.

"No meek! We're going to enjoy this date and when its over I will go home and you will do the same." She said trying to be assertive I caught her drift. She wanted it.