"INKED"

"Okay ladies, Layla you listening?" I asked as I clapped my hands together and everybody was still on their phones doing whatever and I huffed. I was a layed back boss and not to mention I was super tiny and sometimes they forgot that I was the boss around here. I grabbed  a chair before standing up on it and clapping once again and everybody looked up.

"Do I have everybody attention!" I yelled out and Asia looked up scrunching her face.

"Why you yelling."

"Because none of y'all are listening to me so I gotta yell. Now do I have everybody attention I have some very good news." I took out my phone wanting to read out that email. "So the Magazine INKED emailed me about us working at the set of their new shoot. I wanted to talk to y'all about it before I said yes."

"Wait is this for everybody or only a few?" Raven asked and I pouted because I couldn't bring everybody.

"Unfortunately it's only for a few people." I heard some of the girls smack their teeth and I put my hands on my forehead cause I knew they were annoyed.

"Well we goin' need some people to work the store and it's goin ' be for two days and it's uhhh....in LA" I said reading out the information.

"Awe no ma'am...you know I can't go." Tina said and I looked at her.

"Wait why?" I asked she was one of my best workers.

"I gotta be with Jaden, I can't be gone for two days. I'm sorry nicki but you know how that goes."

"It's okay, it's okay. I understand. I wouldn't want you to pick this over your child." "Okay raise you hand if you feel like you can't go." Three of the girls raised their hands and I slowly nodded.

"Okay Nina you have to come you already know. Layla,and Asia?" I said and all of them nodded clapping their hands together and I chuckled.

"The twins, Tina, and Abby and Rosanna. The store?"

"I'm good with that nicki, I'm scared of planes." Dani one of the twins said and I laughed.

"Me too." Abby said with her finger up.

"Okay when are we leaving cause Bitch we going to LA yo." Nina said playing with her eye lashes.

"Thursday morning so everybody be ready with your bag as well as all of your hair supply. Let me say this again. We are going for work not no clubs or beaches. Strictly work."

"You say that now until-"

"Nina I'm so serious, you are not about to be fucking drunk- you know what I'm not even goin' stress it. If y'all are not on y'all game I'm firing all of y'all. I'm not playing."

"Okay damn sis, no need to go captain villain on us."  Nina said making everybody laugh and I pushed her.

"You so fucking annoying. Anyway that's all I had to say. Y'all can leave now."

"Okay so tell me why the hell you invited Asia grumpy in on this trip. Like foreal I need to know." Nina said as we sat in our first class seats and I shook my head as I looked at her.

"Because she can do hair and last time I checked that was the point of this whole trip. I don't care if she's rude sometimes-"

"Sometimes? That Bitch is rude all the time."

"Watch your mouth Nina, it's not that serious. You act like you not rude to folks."

"Cause I'm not, if I am? I'm just playing. But she be deadass."

"Girl you still mad about tommy and her. She might not even know that y'all dated." I said and she did the deadliest eye roll before crossing her legs.

"She knew, the whole world knew. Hell even Obama knew." I had to laugh at that cause the girl was crazy.

"Don't put Obama in this. Cause I know this Bitch didn't just say some goddamn Obama. Nina it's time for a nap okay? We got a cool lil three hours." I told her and she smacked her teeth chuckling.

"I'm chilling, but I like that top nic." She said and I looked down to my mochino crop top and I smiled.

"Thank yah, thank yah. I got it for free last year at the fashion show I had to work at."

"Are you doing it this year?" She asked me and I shrugged my shoulders.

"I don't even know, it's not something you apply too. They kinda just choose you. I would like too but I don't know. But I do have some good news though....." I said remembering and I started cheesing.

"What."

"Okay we finna be doing givancy for New York fashion week." She squeaked and I covered her mouth. "Shut up...there is more."

"Okay tell me, tell me."

"So okay check this out. You know how you say you always wanted to model. That a person tall and beautiful like yourself was destined in the modeling business." I said saying what she always told me and she nodded.

"Of course."

"So tell me why you are going to be WALKING." This girl let out the loudest scream in the whole entire world that all the flight attendance turned around and rushed to her need.

"Ma'am is there something wrong?" One of them said and she quickly covered her mouth shaking her head.

"No I'm so sorry, I'm just really excited about something. I'm okay." She said and they looked at me and I nodded.

"Okay ma'am, be sure to keep that noise down please." She nodded and turned back to me with her eyes bulged out.

"Are you serious, you not serious yo. Aye is she serious?" She asked the man on the other side of the isle and he looked hella confused. I laughed shaking my head cause she was the definition of crazy.

"Nina if you don't shut your crazy ass up." I heard Layla say behind us. "And congratulations sis, imma be front row yah dig." She said and I laughed.

"Bitch I don't even know if she serious."

"I'm serious, I can even show you the paper and everything. I wanted it to be a surprise so I told them to send it to my house."

"No, no. I'm not...okay sis you poppin but you not THAT poppin to be getting me in fashion shows."

"I just showed them your pictures and they loved you. We was doing the meeting with all the stylist and the PR was talking about needing models and I was like uhhh I got a fine ass friend who cat walks everywhere and they looked into it and everything. You are going to get a letter in the mail but I wanted to be the first to tell you."

What did I do to get this kind of love honestly." She said hugging me and I smiled.

"Cause you're my bestest friend."

"Till death do us part."