"What the fuck was up with her lately?"

Nicki on the bike, throw it up lets scrape it.

I laughed looking at the caption as well as the photo cause he was always making shit that went together. This picture was so old, I believe it was 2012. That day was so fun, I felt like I was the queen of New England riding on the back of his bike even though I was scared shitless.

If you not from philly then you wouldn't know that bike life is highly respected, sometimes more then the street life.
It was a big ass block party and of course everybody got their bikes out, I was so scared to get on it cause I thought I was gonna fall off or something.

"Baby you Straight, I gotchu." He said as he could already see panic in my eyes. "You want a helmet? I gotchu a helmet." He said and I nodded as he left and went to another dude before snatching it out his hands and my mouth fell open.

"Rihmeek..." I said shaking my head and he smirked.

"Nicki you just said you wanted a helmet." He said in a harsh tone like he didn't see the wrong in what he had just finished doing.

"But meek I didn't say go steal one." I told him as he placed it on my head and tighten it since my head was a little smaller.

"He be straight, his pussy ass don't need one anyways." He said getting on before pulling me up and I placed my hands around his waist. "Aye nicki, let me breathe yeah?" He said and I chuckled as I eased up a little.

" I'm sorry."

"You straight, you ready?" He asked and I nodded and the vrrooom vrrooom noise started and we took off.

That was the first time I had event rode on a bike. Even though I dated a biker I never got used to it, everytime I would be scared shitless that something would got wrong and we would crash. Luckily that never happened to us.

hairbynika- Ohh my gosh we were so young 😩

After leaving the comment I exited out the app before focusing on the task that was ahead of me which was figuring out what I was going to eat for tonight. I couldn't even lie, I had been lacking on eating home cooked meals cause fucking wit meek he was always tryna eat at someone restaurant.

"What to cook what too cook..." I mumbled to myself as I looked in my fridge and I shook my head cause I didn't have nothing. Going to Walmart was most definitely going to be the first thing I do in the morning. As a single women living by herself, this was unacceptable.

"Guess we eating pizza tonight." I said grabbing my phone and calling up my usual pizza place and placing my order. They informed me that it was going to be arriving in half an hour. As soon as I hung up I had incoming FaceTime call from Nina and I answered.

"Wassup boo." She yelled out and I chuckled cause she was loud for no reason. "Whatcha doin,I see you in the kitchen. Do I need to come over." Her fat ass.

"Girl I wish I was cooking something, a bitch don't have nothing. I'm heading to Walmart early in the morning." I told her and she sighed.

"Damn I guess imma have to hit up Pizza Hut." I laughed cause we was so alike.

"Bitch me too, cause at this point I owe pizza my life."

"Nawl for fuckin real." She agreed as I grabbed my phone from the counter and went into the livingroom deciding on chilling in there.

" so where you been for the past few days." She asked as I grabbed my remote flipping through channels.

"Umm....nothing really. I've just been chilling enjoying these lil three days of this blizzard."

"You've been chilling? Tell that to these costumers. I keep telling them "shop closed, shop closed" they ain't tryna hear that. They pulling up to my house, I had a make a public service announcement that that shit is not allowed." She said and I was just sitting back laughing.

" and they know better." She added on cause I remember when I used to work from home and then when I finally got my salon, whenever it was closed girls would still pop up to my crib.

"Well seems like you've been having fun." I sarcastically said and she shook her head.

"Mannnnn I've been going through it. But guess who came around and hit me back up again. Talking about he wants to link?" She asked me and I thought for a second.

"It bet not be that dude that you and Asia are always fighting about." She smacked her teeth pushing her hair out her face.

"Girl no, he's over and done wit. I'm talkin about Damian."

"Ohhhh lord." I said rolling my eyes as well as shaking my head cause I everybody and they momma knew that Damian wasn't shit and didn't do relationships.

"Ohhh my gosh Nicki, Why you lookin like that."

"Cause when he do some fucked up shit, don't come crying to me cause I know how he is." She rolled her eyes but I was telling her nothing but the truth. "All he wanna do is fuck."

"Well that barrier is out the way so he must like me if he coming back."

"Nina don't tell me that y'all Already fucked, what was it...a day?"

"And you took meek back, with only what a day of apologizing." She said and I paused slowly getting up from the position that I was in.

" see no, cause me and you are in two different situations. You just met the kid and y'all already fucked. I've been knowing meek since...basically my whole life. And no it didn't take a day of forgiveness, shit I wish it did. It took years, of crying, loneliness, depression,and heartache. So let's not even go there." She said already pissing me and I wasn't even the type to get mad, but meek was a very sensitive topic. " and you already know this so why and try to throw it in my face."

" cause it's true, you want me to sit here and lie to you. We doing the same shit but you always wanna victimize everything." I scoffed as I pressed the end button not wanting to hear any bullshit from her. What the fuck was up with her lately?