"Meet up? Lets heat it up."

"I'm so sorry about everything, I should have never left y'all like that." I told them as Asia and Layla came sitting on my bed and I noticed Nina wasn't here.

"It's okay, we wanted to make sure you were good. The guy named Meek said we could leave and he was still goin' pay us so we came here to see what was up with you." Asia said and I scrunched my face. "He owns inked if you didn't know." She said and I nodded at the new found information.

"I actually did not know that..." I mumbled as I huffed laying back in the bed looking straight ahead and one of them coughed.

"Where is Nina?" I asked not directing the question to anybody in particular

"She went out with one dude so I don't even know." I shook my head at her cause that did sound like Nina.

"Thank you guys for checking up on me like foreal I really do appreciate it." I said as s both of them came to hug me and we hugged for a while. Even though they didn't know my situation or what was happening to me. They were still there one hundred percent.

"It's okay, thats why we here right? I mean yeah you our boss but your also our little sister in a way and we just tryna make sure you good" Layla said rubbing my back before kissing my cheek. I looked at Asia who also gave me a soft smile which made me feel so much better.

"Thank you guys, so much. I feel so much better now." I said lookings at them.

"Good cause I was goin' beat some sense into your ass for crying over a new nigga." Layal said and I laughed waving her off.

"Ohh shut up." I said pushing her before hearing my phone and I grabbed it seeing it was an unsaved number but I answered it anyways. I was for sure it had to do something with business.

" hello this is onika Maraj how can I help you on this lovely day?"  I said in my best Caucasian voice.

" did meek, be ready at 9:35." And with that being said the phone hung up.

"Did you take me on this date to talk about Nicki or....you actually like me." I said sipping on my drink and Damien looked up from his phone before clearing his throat.

"You want me to be one hundred?" He asked and I rolled my eyes nodding. "Kinda both, my mans meek tryna get at her. I feel like you already know their situation since you are her best friend or something." He said and I scrunched my face putting my drink down.

"What situation are you talking about?" I asked now interested because me and Nicki told each other everything. To last relationships to family problems. What what we ate for lunch. If we had a dream last night. Even to what time we shitted
Everything.

"If she ain't tell you then...it's not my place. I just need her phone number though." He said and I scoffed shaking my head.

"Donavon-"

"Damien."

"Dedra, whatfuckingever. Tell me what the fuck is going on." I said and he chuckled grabbing the bread and I slapped it out of his hand.

"Woah, you a lil crazy. But um.....here's a fifty enjoy for food. Imma just get the number from someone else." He said getting up and I rolled my eyes as I watched him walk out and I quickly grabbed my phone calling Nicki but it went directly to voice mail.

"What in the living fuck."

This  was a filler, superrr dupper short. 🙂
Sandrine🦋