"Reunion Pt.2"

"Yo my nigga she had the tattoo yo. Fat ass, jet black hair. That was nicki yo." He said as he  sat on the bed with his blunt in his hands. He took a puff blowing O's. " can't believe that's her bro. Fuck is she even doing down here." He said and I shrugged going to him and snatching the blunt from his hands since he had been hogging it for damn near forever.

"You don't even know that's her though, even if it was. What was you about to stay to her?" I asked him and he shrugged his shoulders licking his lips. He real deal looked stress and I ain't feel like holding on to the information I did have.

"Aye...I went to see nicki about a week ago." I said and his head snapped up as he look at me confused.

"Stop playing with me. You not serious D." He said and I nodded.

"Yeah, I went to her salon out in Manhattan and she did these jawns. She doing good if that's what you wanna know." I told him and sat there frozen.

"You as-"

"She still ain't fucking with you bro." I said already knowing what he was goin' ask and he chucked. "Which is understandable."

"Damn nigga and you just know tell me this? You low Bitch."

"Bitch she told my ass not to tell you. Fuck am I supposed to do tell you?" I asked him and he nodded.  Nigga was still in love with her but I think it was a little bit to late for making up.

"And bro, her lil' ass cuss like shit. She was talking to me crazy cause I told her ass to move back to philly. Almost chewed me alive. A nigga was high key scared yo."

"Need meek in her life yo, and on my momma I ain't leaving LA without talking to her. On me that was her yo."

"This the goddman desert yo." Nina said as we pulled up to out destination. The girl was already complaining.

"I actually like this scenery. It's so beautiful." I said looking around

"And dry." Nina added and I shook my head as I took out my suitcase full of all the hair supplied and Layla, Nina, and Asia got their stuff as well. The company we were working for had came at six in the morning with a BMW parked in front of the hotel so it was lit. I didn't feel
like catching no uber with everything we had. I took out my phone as I went to my call log calling up Alexis.

Alexis was the girl I had talked to on the phone about everything. She had told me once we made it to the photo shoot destination to give her a call and that's what I was doing.

"Hello Alexis? This is nicki and we just made it here and I don't know where I'm supposed to enter...." I said looking around.

"Okay I'm right outside. I think I can see y'all, are you standing next to three other girls?" She asked and I nodded.

"Yes."

"Okay look to the right and I'm goin' be waving my hand." I did as she told me and I looked to the right seeing a lady waving her hand and we both made eyes contact as we hung up the phone. I pulled on my bag as I told the other girls to follow me.

"Hello nicki, nice to finally meet you." She said and she extended out her hand but I went in for a hug.

"I'm a hugger." I said with a giggle and she chuckled as well.

"This is my little team, Nina, Asia, and Layla." I said introducing them as they shook hands with her.

"I'm Alexis, nice to meet you. Okay so I want y'all to go this way to the right and keep going on the path and there will be an entrance way. The director will show you where you will go next. "And thank you so much for doing this so last minute." She said and I smiled at how kind she was being.

"It's okay, it's my pleasure." I said as I left her be before following the direction she told me and when we got inside it was hectic. We found the director and he quickly put us to work. I got paired with this bad attitude ass little girl and with a mouth like Nina, reckless. I didn't even get to talk to any of my friends since they were at other stations doing other people's hair. I would finish one head of hair and another would come and sit. I was so fucking happy for lunch break because the kid was definitely in need of break.

"Ohhh my gosh I really missed y'all."

"No no, we don't care. Tell me why there's hella fine niggas up in this joint." I frowned, in my feelings cause Nina had a habit of dismissing people including me. As you you could tell I was really sensitive with things like that.

"Nina I think you hurt nicki feelings." Layla said as she sat by me eating her nature valley granola bar.

"I literally was just kidding nicki, you know this. Ugh. Come here." She said as she wrapped her arms around me and I smiled a little bit. " I'm so sorry Nicki, I missed you too."

"It's okay." I said as I turned around to Asia since I felt like we were always leaving her out.

"How has your day been going?" I asked and she sighed and I laughed cause that was my mood. "Girl you don't even have to say that's my mood too."

"Everything is so fast paced, and we thought working 9-5 at the salon was hard work TUH." She said shaking her head. " I'm just glad I got the nice kiddos. I was looking over at you and you looked like you was ready to beat some nerve in somebody ass." I laugh at that cause I deadass was.

"Ohh my gosh am I that easy to read?"

"Yes you had your eye brows scrunched and then the rolling of eyes." She said and I shook my head huffing.

"I'm ready to get out of here." I said laying my head on the table and I felt a tap and I looked up seeing it was Asia pointing to someone.

"Isn't that the dude who came by at the salon." She asked. It was Damien. I stared  intensely almost feeling my heart pop out of my chest as I looked to who was beside him.

"Meek."