"A few kisses and some booty rubs? Get it together girl."

"I like yo hair." I told her and she started blushing as she ran her hands through her long blonde tresses.

" you do? I thought you wasn't fuckin wit the lace fronts." She said with a giggle and I chuckled.

"Nah I just saw this bitch on broadway and I wasn't feeling her hair mane. Lace front looking like a whole screen door." I told her and she started crackling. She swore up and down that I wasn't the funniest nigga alive but was always giggling at my shit.

"No because you stupid, I saw that video on my timeline. I was like meek a fool." She said shaking her head. "You're a comedian."

I looked at meek shaking my head cause he was funny but not that funny. My little laughs here and there really did boost his large ass annoying ass ego.

"I know I should go pro yeah?" He said and I laughed cause he the type to be foreal with that shit.

"You should stick to whatever you doing now. Even though you should've been found a new hobby." I told him and he smacked his teeth rubbing his waves.

"Io-"

"Stop lying." I told him with a straight face cause he was finna start with the lying shit.

"Ight I'm cooling." He said with a smirk and I huffed.

" so what we doing since you finna leave tomorrow." I said rolling my eyes still annoyed by that shit. He had to leave back and go to philly for a couple weeks and knowing meek I wasn't going to see him for a couple months. He liked to play the disappearing role.

"Whatever you wanna do." He told me being nonchalant and I sat back in my chair as I thought about what we could do.

"It's so cold outside, I don't even wanna do nothing." I said looking outside the window seeing snowflakes falling down.

"das cool, I was tryna smoke anyways."

"Meek aren't you on probation." I asked him and he shrugged his shoulders.

"Like that's goin stop shit." He said and I shook my head at him.

"I'll throw that in the toilet."

"And you'll be goin down the drain wit' it too." He said taking out a pack of backwoods and his pack.

"Oh my gosh meek you really finna smoke!?"

"man you just said you ain't wanna do shit," he argued back making motions with his hands.

"Okay but I don't want to just sit there and watch you smoke."

"Yeen have too. It could be like the old times." He said wit a smirk and I gave him the deadliest eye roll as I took off my slides and slid in bed with him.

"don't even think about it meek." I said wit a giggle and he smirked.

"I wasn't even finna do anything."

"Mhmmm."

"Get some color and don't know how to act foreal." He said and I laughed slapping him on his strong arms, softly.

"You are so annoying." I said looking at him, laughing showing his white teeth paired with some smooth ass lips that he loved to lick.

"I know.....lemme use that tray." He said talking about the tray that held my jewelry and I looked at him crazy.

"Nah cause you got too much money to be even using that shit. Lemme see it." He said and I chuckled cause he was right, I needed to buy me a real jewelry holder.

"You goin buy it for me?"

"Here." He said digging in his pocket and handing me a blue face.

"I was just kidding? Here." I said taking all my necklaces off before handing it to him. "And don't snatch it either."

"Girl." I chuckled laying my head back on the pillows with my phone in hand scrolling through my feed liking random pictures until I heard the flickering of the lighter and meek wrapping his arms around me.

"Meek rap for me." I told him and he looked at me before laughing.

"What?"

"Rap, Remember you used to get high off them jiggas and you would start rapping." I told him stirring his memory and he chuckled.

"Ion do that shit no more."

"You should, your flow was nice." I complimented and he smiled kissing me on my forehead.

"Thank ya shorty."

"Now rap."

"About what?"

"Me." I said wit a giggle and licked his lips taking another puff before looking at me.

"huh-uh
Lovin' the shit out you, fuckin' the shit out you
For seven days straight, and now I can't even live without you
And if we ever broke up, I won't have a kid without you
You forever in my heart, I won't forget about you
I be crushin' you on Monday like it's Wednesday
You pressed about that nigga, what your friends say?
Oh, G63 is what your Benz say
I'm so happy you ain't listen to your friends, babe
You can tell me how you want it, how you need it, I don't mind
Need you right here by my side, 'cause out of sight is out of mind
And out of spite you hit decline, but I was hype
I hit your line a few more times than you hit back I'm gon' respond"

"Ohhh my gosh that was so good rihmeek. I should've recorded that."I said hugging him and he laughed.

"You do too much." He said and I pinched his cheek making him wince.

"Always hurting a nigga? I'm finna take all that shit back."

"I'm sorry I was just playing with you." I said rubbing his cheek before snuggling in his arms as I felt him wrap his arms around me pulling me closer as if that was even more possible. I could feel the light kisses on my neck that was gradually turning me on, paired with the booty rub. I swear I was in heaven. The way he treated my body it always makes me feel like a little kid and it's one of the reason why I sometimes acted spoiled around him even though I never wanted to admit.

I felt his arms leave me and I started whimpering feeling the coldness and he chuckled.

"I'm just putting this out, I'm right here." He said before resuming his place. Me just laying there it had me thinking about a lot of stuff, Mainly sexual. I had promised myself that I wouldn't get involved with meek sexually until I was ready for him to be in my life completely. It was something about his game that always drove me crazy...probably even insane. That's something I didn't know the first go around, but this time I knew better. Even though I wanted to so bad, I couldn't. With me feeling on him was making me feel some type of way so I had to step back.

I flipped over releasing me from him arms as I got up and I knew he was confused.

"I need to pee." I told him and he chuckled.

"Ight go head do ya business." He said and I could feel him watching me walk to the adjacent bathroom. I closed the door before turning on the faucet and lightly spraying my face. I pulled down my shorts looking at how soaked my panties was and I shook my head.

"A few kisses and some booty rubs? Get it together girl."