"Changed."

"Do a boomerang with me meek." I told him and he smacked his teeth giving the camera a fake smile and I laughed.

"no hold on, wait." I said grabbing his arm cause he smiled so quick I didn't even press the screen

"What dis for? Instagram? Hell nawl not with this on." He looked down at my half-top and lace thong and shook his head. "You know I can't let you rock out like that." He said leaving out the bathroom and I groaned cause he was so annoying.

"Ugh! meek you don't never want me to show you off."

"Fuck you mean nicki, I ain't no trophy and you know I rarely do Instagram shit." I looked at him with a pout and he looked away burying his face in his phone. I continued to stand there until I heard him smack his teeth.

"Ight man come on." I smiled to myself holding the camera up and holding the screen.

"Ew no, another one. Why my hair look like this?" I asked myself smoothing down my hair trying again. My face and hair was just not cutting it at all.

"Okay never mind cause I'm ugly as fuck."

"At least you know that." He responded and I took off my slipper throwing it at his head but he dodged it.

"See this the type of stuff that got you touched last time. I been chilling and you just be wanting to throw shit." Grabbing the slipper and throwing it in the mini trash can close to his bed.

"you didn't have to throw it in the trash can, pussyfoot."

"And you should've never tried to knock my head off. Violent ass midget." He tried to burn following with a chuckle.

"Hahah. Funny." My voice was laced in sarcasm cause I failed to find what was funny.

"Aw you tight." He teased and I flipped him off before leaving the room and I could hear him yelling "what time." He was so childish I couldn't even take him serious.

"So what the fuck we finna do today?" "Cause I ain't come all the way to Philly just to chill witcha." I told him and he gave me a stank face before rolling his eyes and I chuckled.

"Bitch I ain't wanna chill wit you anyways the fuck."

"And BI-" I said attempting to mock  him by calling him a bitch but the look he gave me made me rethink everything.

"You already know the dealio, I would backhand the fuck outta you." He said and I believed him cause he used to do it all the time.....sadly.

"You know it's not a good look to hit women....ya momma ain't teach you better?"

"Well my momma was busy getting high so she ain't really have time to do parent shit like that." He commented and I bit my lip looking at him. "When I was growing up, I dealt wit a lot of ruthless ass females man. I remember the first time me whooping this bitch ass." He said with a chuckle shaking his head.

"What y'all even fight about?"

"Shit, it's cause I had stole her lil brother Nintendo and she showed up to my house talking about she need it back. I told her 200." He said shrugging his shoulders and I shook my head cause that sounded like him.

"Mama wasn't even living wit us, cause she had dipped for a couple of months or something."

"She dipped?" I asked with my shocked voice and he nodded.

"Hell yeah, everytime she hopped on that train on god we ain't know when she was going to come back. And the light bill was due that month so I had to get quick lil 200 and there was an opportunity. Anyways she came to my house, I was like ten and she was like 15 or some shit. So I was like hell nawl, you a female and you grown as hell....imma let my sister handle you." "I went in the house to get Nah, when we came back she was on our porch wit her brother, her oldest. I was like mannnnnn." He huffed dragging out the word.

"I ain't give a fuck I straight kicked dude in the nuts, and he fell out and I started cracking her ass. Den da lil girl came tryna hop on my back I straight slammed her ass too and I let nah do the finishing. After that day, they ain't never came back to bother us for no damn game."

"I feel like you leaving some stuff out but imma let it slide cause ain't no way the brother just let you beat his ass and ain't come for your ass."

"Awl yeah....he was my first body." My eyes grew and he looked at me. " stop acting like you don't know nun of this shit." He said smacking his teeth.

"I mean I know you killed some people but I ain't know you started it that young." He nodded.

"You see this scar right here?" He said showing me the long skinny scar that went across his stomach. It wasn't that visible until he pointed it out.

"Yeah." I ran my long nails over it.

"I got shanked by this Arabic dude when I hit up his store. On me I thought I was finna die." He said leaning his head back before grabbing his pre-rolled blunts.

"Why you ain't never tell me all this? It's like I've known you forever but when you tell me stuff like this, years later it makes me feel like we didn't really talk to each other like that."

"Cause we didn't. I was still living that shit, I still am but I ain't hitting the block everyday and hittin licks just to buy shit you know. I sit back now and think about the past and be like damn.....god really fuck wit a nigga." He said blowing smoke into the air and I gave him a smile, lightly rubbing his tatted arms. "And you used to always argue wit a nigga so I ain't never wanna talk to you annoying ass." He said and my smiled dropped as I cut my eyes on him.

"Cause you ugly ass would do annoying shit."I told him, flicking his head and he chuckled.  "And you was a dickhead."

"I know. I did some really fucked up shit to you. That's one of my biggest regrets and ion have to many regrets."

"It better be one of your regret cause I was good to your no good ass."

"Aye but imma changed person. I used to be selfish as hell. I used to look at other bitches ass when they would walk by even though I had a thick ass girl beside me."

"You use to do that shit?" I asked with a scoff as he gave me a sly smirk and he chuckled.

"Besides the point, imma changed nigga,"

"It's goin take more then convincing me to come back to Philly to convince me that you're a changed nigga."