"The date"

" you really going out with this same nigga that fucking cheated on you hella times?" Nina asked me as I sat on my bed in my lace thong as well as a lace bra. I sighed biting my teeth shrugging my shoulders.

" how do you even know? I didn't even tell you?"

"C'mon Nicki, be serious. If you broke up with a nigga it's because he cheated or some shit. Issa nigga." She replied.

" I guess. But lay you think I should stand him up?" I asked and she came out if the bathroom holding a clear lipgloss.

" it was five fucking years ago Nicki. I feel like he deserves another chance. If he fuck up again then chuck the peace sign."

" I agree too." Asia responded causing Nina too look at her.

" when did she become apart of the clique?"

" when I wanted too." Asia replied with a smirk leaning on my pillow before going right back to whoever she was texting.

" and Damien just asked me out." Asia said and I put my hand to my mouth.

" are you serious!" I asked with a cheesy smile.

" Nah hold up hold up." Layla said waving her hand around. " I thought you and him." She pointed to Nina while her voice trailed off.

" Nah Nina not fucking with him. Asia I gotta warn you...he be hoeing."

" awl that's no problem...I just want the dick." Me and Layla busted out laughing. Nina looked distant.

" what's wrong Ni?" I asked and she shrugged.

"I just don't understand any of y'all logic. Like come on now." She said and I scrunched up my face.

"Okay but you be doing the same shit so it don't even matter. I would be surprised if you didn't already get dicked down by him." I said not really liking how she was trying to play us.

"I haven't so mind your business. Nor do I do that anymore. Cause I found god." When she said that we all started laughing even she had to laugh at that.

"Girl." Layla dragged while applying lipgloss to my lips before smiling.

"Ohhhh you cute, you cute." Asia said looking at me and I gave her a pose before bowing a kiss at her and she catched it putting it in her back pocket. I giggled Cause Asia was actually fun to be around even though Nina was always taking shots at her because of their past, she kept it real.

"Don't do nothing crazy nic, I know he a snack but yah get what I'm hinting at."

"No no, we not doing none of that. It's just dinner." I said playing with my hands. " long long LONNNGGG time before I have relations with him."

"Right." Asia said nodding in approval.

"Whatcha goin' wear?" Nina asked me and I got up just for her to slap the shit out of my ass and I hissesd looking at her and she gave me an innocent smile.

"I swear you are a whole nigga. And you know how sensitive my skin is. Goin' be a whole little ass hand print like I'm fucking a little person." I said and I couldn't even finish the sentence before cracking up.

"Nicki you're a joke." Asia said cracking up and I sighed covering my mouth going into my closet and grabbing the dress before putting it on and I looked into the mirror seeing how it hugged my curves really well.

I sighed running my hands down my stomach before biting my lip. I turned to the side seeing my poke game was strong. I grabbed my nude red bottoms before coming out the bathroom and showing them and everybody showed their bright smiles causing me to blush.

"Ohhh...yes. Baby where did you get this dress from? Cause baby!" Nina yelled and I laughed.

"I got it from jamila, the boutique downtown. It was only 190." I told them as I sat on the bed putting on my heels.

"You look really gorgeous Nicki." Asia said and I smiled.

"Thank you, that really means a lot."

"Foreal, bad bitch. Show him what he's been missing. Is he coming here or you driving."

"You know how my car getting fixed I told him I would Uber and this man really like cussed me out. Talking about "stop playing me like a bitch nigga, I ain't letting you take no fucking Uber." I tried to deepen my voice to make it sound like him and I chuckled after.

"He knows where you live at?" Asia asked and I nodded.

"Didn't I tell y'all? This dude came to my house like nine something at night and man I was so fucking scared cause I was like who visits people at nine at night? Mind you we hadn't even foreal talked in hella long. Came up to my house like he was my bestie."

" I mean you did say that he was from philly, you know they crazier then New York niggas." Nina said and I nodded agreeing with her.

"He sure is...he sure is." I heard my phone ringing and I looked seeing it was unsaved number and I knew who it was.

"I'm outside." He said as soon as I answered.

"Ummm...meek?"

"What?"

"Come inside the house, that's not respectful." I heard him smack his teeth.

"You want this date or nah?" I asked with a smirk on my face.

"Ight man..."

"I want you to meet my friends."

"No need I already have."

"Well we are doing it again." I hung up grabbing my purse and putting some lipgloss,cash, as well as my wallet.

"He's downstairs." I said and the whole crew got up except Nina who layed still in her bed.

"C'mon bitch, lets go meet meek." Layla said sounding all excited. " formally."

"Ion even want to foreal but I gotta leave anyways so whatever." She said getting up grabbing her purse following us out.

It was awkward for me when I got downstairs. Nerve racking. I was just still. I watched him talk to the girls and give them a fist bump because he wasn't too fond with hugging with anybody that wasn't his girl or he didn't know.

"Wassup Ni?" He asked Nina giving her a small hug as she kinda smiled. I guess they knew each other.

"I'm good." She replied as she stepped back grabbing her keys. "I'll see yah later. By Nicki."

"By Nicki."

"By Nicki." And all of them were out the house leaving me and him.

"You ready to go?"

"Yeah."